Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

I believe Kamila wants sex with Kristy but she will not do it in front of the cameras, possibly because her girlfriend watches RLC and everything she does on here with other women .  But I don't understand why she came back to RLC if she has no interest in intimacy !  Did RLC just offer her a big bunch of money to return

for some nude scenes and spark interest in this apartment ?  AND, what the hell is with that horny Mother Hen Nora ?  She keeps blocking Kristy and Kami from getting together.................she must want Kamila for her

own  pleasure.

Then Kamila should have never came back if that's the case!!  All three incidents involved her and she is the one that had them go to maintenance mode!  Plus she's not being very faithful to her girlfriend!!!!

Well something is going on in this apartment that is for sure and it is not maintenance. Why should this apartment alone have more maintenance then all the other apartments together, that is bullshit, rlc is hiding something. Whatever it is something is being kept away from members by rlc and it is not maintenance. It often goes down several times a day and as i said this apartment have more maintenance then all the other apartments together, what is the possibility of that unless something is hidden from members.

I believe Kamila wants sex with Kristy but she will not do it in front of the cameras, possibly because her girlfriend watches RLC and everything she does on here with other women .  But I don't understand why she came back to RLC if she has no interest in intimacy !  Did RLC just offer her a big bunch of money to return

for some nude scenes and spark interest in this apartment ?  AND, what the hell is with that horny Mother Hen Nora ?  She keeps blocking Kristy and Kami from getting together.................she must want Kamila for her

own  pleasure.

Then Kamila should have never came back if that's the case!!  All three incidents involved her and she is the one that had them go to maintenance mode!  Plus she's not being very faithful to her girlfriend!!!!

Geezz you two have no proof to claim any of that yet you still keep inventing stories.

You need to change your meds, it messed up your brains completly.

own  pleasure.

Geezz you two have no proof to claim any of that yet you still keep inventing stories.

Who makes your payroll, RLC?  I stated way earlier that I believed the apartment would go to maintenance mode in the morning and I was right!!  Why would I have thought that?  You nay sayers/RLC spies need to pay more attention!

own  pleasure.

Who makes your payroll, RLC?  I stated way earlier that I believed the apartment would go to maintenance mode in the morning and I was right!!  Why would I have thought that?  You nay sayers/RLC spies need to pay more attention!

LOL, you're definitively lost case, keep on trolling, you're the pRo-BS-seller around this board

I think it is the main point of the board about RLC to let people talk and make suppositions even if we are just in the dark most of the time, and possibly totally wrong.

Guest Rodney_X

kooloos,  out tes pseudos, tu es ce pédé de Kiko, tu continues tes conneries habituelles pour ridiculiser les membres hors secte, je serais obligé de dévoiler ton adresse ip. et diffuser à tout les membres le mode d'emploi de récupération d'adresse et leur geolocalisation. C'est mon deuxième avertissement, ok

own  pleasure.

Oh dear Lord! Now this shit has moved on to the picture section! Go write this in the rants and raves topic, that's what it was made for, you damn fuckwitts !!

I think it is the main point of the board about RLC to let people talk and make suppositions even if we are just in the dark most of the time, and possibly totally wrong.

KooLoos, Who voted to make you the almighty soothsayer............open up your eyes and try to see what's

going on between the 3 girls.  Both Kristy and Nora are competing for Kami's attention !! And it's fairly obvious that Kristy won or is at least in the lead !

• Upvote 1

The only problem I have is that people don't tell you it's supposition. They declare it as a fact.

If people would only say something like:

"I think JJ has already made love with KK" instead of:

"JJ has already made love with KK"

then I think the amount of arguing and name-calling, threats, etc. would decrease significantly.

But they don't seem to want to do that. I don't know why. Maybe they figure it's too many keystrokes to add something like "I think" and would rather just assume that everyone knows that it's just a theory or belief.