Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Even I gotta love that!!

Yeah thats a good pic. not a paid member of RLC, so most all the pics I take will probably have clothing.  :(  Oh well, better than nothing.  :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Even I gotta love that!!

Yeah thats a good pic. not a paid member of RLC, so most all the pics I take will probably have clothing.  :(  Oh well, better than nothing.  :)

I'm not a paid member either and I appreciate everyone that takes any kind of pics, even pics with clothes :)

its obvious that kristy and kamila like each other.because she never did none of this when monica was flirting with her.but i also see that kamila and kristy have good chemistry hopefully nothing happends with there friendship.i love watching them together they get along so good and so well.

I'd be careful with Kristy, she seems to be playing both girls for affection.  I just hope JEALOUSY doesn't break any friendship.  Nora and Kamila are both possesive.  Look at Kamila's eyes when she is sitting on the chair and Kristy and Nora are on the sofa, BRRRRRR.....