Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

The only problem I have is that people don't tell you it's supposition. They declare it as a fact.

If people would only say something like:

"I think JJ has already made love with KK" instead of:

"JJ has already made love with KK"

then I think the amount of arguing and name-calling, threats, etc. would decrease significantly.

But they don't seem to want to do that. I don't know why. Maybe they figure it's too many keystrokes to add something like "I think" and would rather just assume that everyone knows that it's just a theory or belief.

Yes. It is the main thing I hate about the members here. Too many of them make up stories in their head and try to pass it along as fact without any sort of evidence. And then act defensive when other people call them out on the fact that they have no proof to what they say.

Now why can't they do the maintenance early in the morning when everybody are still asleep ?  I'm starting to think like you.

They did! The girls were sleeping when it went in maintenance and it lasted all of 20 minutes. When it came back the girls have just woken up and Kammi was fully dressed while Kristy was still wearing her nightie set, fully intact!

The only problem I have is that people don't tell you it's supposition. They declare it as a fact.

If people would only say something like:

"I think JJ has already made love with KK" instead of:

"JJ has already made love with KK"

then I think the amount of arguing and name-calling, threats, etc. would decrease significantly.

But they don't seem to want to do that. I don't know why. Maybe they figure it's too many keystrokes to add something like "I think" and would rather just assume that everyone knows that it's just a theory or belief.

Yes. It is the main thing I hate about the members here. Too many of them make up stories in their head and try to pass it along as fact without any sort of evidence. And then act defensive when other people call them out on the fact that they have no proof to what they say.

I just have one question for you miscvoyeur.  Do you really believe that the apartment was put under maintenance when 1. Monika snuck into Kamila's bed, 2. the morning following Kristy's arrival and the stripper in Nora's bed, and then 3. again this morning after all the heavy petting last night, was just because their equipment needed maintenance?  If that is what you truly believe, then I THINK your as dumb as a box of pet rocks!!

that was a short maintanace was it not.if rlc cheated us out of that they should be sued.

It was under maintenance for 1hr and 20mins.  A CC friend of mine told me when the cameras came back on they were both in Kamilas bedroom on the bed with big smiles on their faces and trying to act like nothing had happened.  Once again all you paying members got screwed!!  My CC friend called me after the cameras came back on and was so pissed he said he is going to talk to some attorney friends of his and see if there is anything that can be done to RLC for not fulfilling what they promise and if it would be worth pursuing!

Lol, again this mysterious CC friend! I'm starting to think that you and this "friend" are one and the same!

Trying to get back at RLC for banning your retarded asses by riling up other members is not an action of a man, but that of a lowest scum of the earth!

that was a short maintanace was it not.if rlc cheated us out of that they should be sued.

It was under maintenance for 1hr and 20mins.  A CC friend of mine told me when the cameras came back on they were both in Kamilas bedroom on the bed with big smiles on their faces and trying to act like nothing had happened.  Once again all you paying members got screwed!!  My CC friend called me after the cameras came back on and was so pissed he said he is going to talk to some attorney friends of his and see if there is anything that can be done to RLC for not fulfilling what they promise and if it would be worth pursuing!

Lol, again this mysterious CC friend! I'm starting to think that you and this "friend" are one and the same!

Trying to get back at RLC for banning your retarded asses by riling up other members is not an action of a man, but that of a lowest scum of the earth!

Believe what you like snaky!  I know it is hard for you to believe I would have a friend on CC just because you don't have any!!

In one form or another I have had a lot of experience over the years with conspiracy theorists and the one defining characteristic that I have observed is that they paint anyone who disagrees with them as stupid as they become rude when challenged.

In one form or another I have had a lot of experience over the years with conspiracy theorists and the one defining characteristic that I have observed is that they paint anyone who disagrees with them as stupid as they become rude when challenged.

You must be snaky's back door man!

Nope, just mentally healthy. BTW, When are you NOT on here?

Why does that bother you people so much?  I work 2 days a week and don't really have to do that so I have allot of free time on my hands.  If I have nothing planned like playing golf or going to the country, I like to watch RLC and be a conspiracy theorist!

I just have one question for you miscvoyeur.  Do you really believe that the apartment was put under maintenance when 1. Monika snuck into Kamila's bed, 2. the morning following Kristy's arrival and the stripper in Nora's bed, and then 3. again this morning after all the heavy petting last night, was just because their equipment needed maintenance?  If that is what you truly believe, then I THINK your as dumb as a box of pet rocks!!

No. I believe the apartment has to go under maintenance more than the other apartments because more people are watching it than any other apartment and watch it for longer than all the others so it requires more work.

Why would RLC purposefully go to maintenance to hide things you think is happening when they want people to subscribe and give them money? But you have no explanation for this. People like you only get mad when they go to maintenance because you think sex is happening between the girls when it clearly is not and you make it your life mission to see it.

I also notice that on multiple times he has said he is done with CC but always come back on the very next day.

No. I believe the apartment has to go under maintenance more than the other apartments because more people are watching it than any other apartment and watch it for longer than all the others so it requires more work.

Why would RLC purposefully go to maintenance to hide things you think is happening when they want people to subscribe and give them money? But you have no explanation for this. People like you only get mad when they go to maintenance because you think sex is happening between the girls when it clearly is not and you make it your life mission to see it.

I also notice that on multiple times he has said he is done with CC but always come back on the very next day.

OK thanks for your answer.