Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

Then I say fuck RLC because that is not what I signed up for!!!  And fuck all you RLC supporters as well!!!

This to me is funny to come from someone that only says that the forum is a place to express ideas and then says fuck everyone that disagrees with him. Also from someone that says he was a member of RLC and is only a non member now because they banned him.

Then I say fuck RLC because that is not what I signed up for!!!  And fuck all you RLC supporters as well!!!

This to me is funny to come from someone that only says that the forum is a place to express ideas and then says fuck everyone that disagrees with him. Also from someone that says he was a member of RLC and is only a non member now because they banned him.

I'm glad you think it's funny!  Have a nice day :)

Can't you see he is here to stir shit up and be in the center of attention because he is so bored.

Best to ignore all of 'conspiracy theorists' ,so far everyone feeds the trolls.

see quote below

Why does that bother you people so much?  I work 2 days a week and don't really have to do that so I have allot of free time on my hands.  If I have nothing planned like playing golf or going to the country, I like to watch RLC and be a conspiracy theorist!

C'mon! Don't do this again! It's not polite! + it's actually stupid to be in one room and inviting into another!  8)

U guys should Watch carlas apartment now shes got a very hot and sexy friend on visit.

Guest Rodney_X

Can't you see he is here to stir shit up and be in the center of attention because he is so bored.

Best to ignore all of 'conspiracy theorists' ,so far everyone feeds the trolls.

see quote below

Why does that bother you people so much?  I work 2 days a week and don't really have to do that so I have allot of free time on my hands.  If I have nothing planned like playing golf or going to the country, I like to watch RLC and be a conspiracy theorist!

Je finis par croire que ce forum est un falk depuis novembre 2014 date de changement propriétaire de ce forum, et du lancement,comme par hasard, de l'appartement 11, je veux dire l'appartement de Nora & Kiko,

il suffit de voir le nombre de posts uniquement pour cet appartement et le nombre de photo et vidéos pour lesquelles leurs émetteurs,ne sont pas bannis par RLC, d'ailleurs le principale fournisseur de ces photos habitent bien à Barcelone,

Maintenant Kooloos, Et miscvoyeur allez vous faire foutre, c'est vous qui êtes les trolls,

JAMAIS VU UN FORUM FONCTIONNANT COMME ça§§ C'est clair le nombre annoncé de membre est complétement faux, (au moins 350 membres annoncés présents 24/24 sont faux et ils n'existent nul part)

En tout vous êtes seulement une dizaines avec plusieurs pseudos qui font croire l’existence de ce site,

DOnc,  Kooloos tu étais prévenu maintenant surveille bien le forum car la vérité va éclater, à bientôt

I GOT ONE QUESTION: IF THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ONLINE AND YOU SAW KAMILA AND KRISTY DOING THIS,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK HAPPENED WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE OFF? :o :o :o ::) ::)

YOU NOW CAN SEE HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN COME TO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS AS TO WHAT HAPPENS DURING CAMERA MAINTENANCE. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I do not know what happened while the cameras were down and I will not speculate. I think the timing on when the cameras went down was intentional on RLC's  part, again I do not know why. What I do know is that you cannot make that many blunders without some effort.

parecemos tontos o lo somos ? alguien piensa que si tienen relaciones y nosotros lo vemos , va a ser fruto de la casualidad no va a ser caugt in the act , esto es un negocio usted no va ver nada que ellos no quieran , si usted quiere ver sexo real tendra que ir a esconderse detras de unos arbustos a un parque o a una playa otra cosa no es real sex voyeur .

Not all the cameras went down i saw what happen and it was nothing.

i think you all have a wild imagination

I GOT ONE QUESTION: IF THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ONLINE AND YOU SAW KAMILA AND KRISTY DOING THIS,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK HAPPENED WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE OFF? :o :o :o ::) ::)

YOU NOW CAN SEE HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN COME TO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS AS TO WHAT HAPPENS DURING CAMERA MAINTENANCE. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I do not know what happened while the cameras were down and I will not speculate. I think the timing on when the cameras went down was intentional on RLC's  part, again I do not know why. What I do know is that you cannot make that many blunders without some effort.

parecemos tontos o lo somos ? alguien piensa que si tienen relaciones y nosotros lo vemos , va a ser fruto de la casualidad no va a ser caugt in the act , esto es un negocio usted no va ver nada que ellos no quieran , si usted quiere ver sexo real tendra que ir a esconderse detras de unos arbustos a un parque o a una playa otra cosa no es real sex voyeur .

I give up, you people don't have a clue!!

link=topic=5403.msg135184#msg135184 date=1437721178]

I'm not going to argue with you!  If nobody cares then fuck it!  I am not going to post another comment on this site!

Oh come on Princess, be thankful you don't need to watch as many rooms as the rest of us. If anything really happens we will tell you what you miss.

I give up, you people don't have a clue!!

link=topic=5403.msg135184#msg135184 date=1437721178]

I'm not going to argue with you!  If nobody cares then fuck it!  I am not going to post another comment on this site!

Oh come on Princess, be thankful you don't need to watch as many rooms as the rest of us. If anything really happens we will tell you what you miss.

I got your princess hangin bud!