Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

And now - for something completely different - No comment!  :D

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

je pense que les filles savent parfaitement ce que certains abonnés, attendent d'elles, et elles sont en train d'en rigoler et de faire monter la pression!!! elles en font même trop mais s'amusent beaucoup à nos dépends!!!!

I think the girls know exactly what some subscribers expect from them, and they are in the process of laugh and turn up the heat !!! They even make fun but too much to our expense !!!! ;D ;D

perfect!!! ;) ;) ;)

Very nice, corboblanc... especially the first one.  :)

Good choice! That is the perfect pose for beautiful women in my book. Leora does that all the time which is why she has so many members in love with her.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 7:38 PM, euromike69 said:

The girl on girl lesbian action we all have been waiting for ;D ;D

That's part of the game they're playing. I like it! That's one of those games that only girls can play like that.  ;D

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

je pense que les filles savent parfaitement ce que certains abonnés, attendent d'elles, et elles sont en train d'en rigoler et de faire monter la pression!!! elles en font même trop mais s'amusent beaucoup à nos dépends!!!!

I think the girls know exactly what some subscribers expect from them, and they are in the process of laugh and turn up the heat !!! They even make fun but too much to our expense !!!! ;D ;D

Je suis meme pas sure qu'elle fassent attention aux cameras et aux abonnés ... c'est juste une soirée normale entre filles , et les filles parlent autant de sexe que nous quand elles sont entre elles

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 7:23 PM, corboblanc said:

Thank you Corboblanc for your post,your picture is good but I got one that's even better lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is my perfect photo of Kamila's ass from yesterday :P :P :P ;D ;D

désolé, mais je suis maintenant hors jeu!!!! ;) :-\

sorry, but I am now out of the game !!!! ;) :-\

this is NOT a perfect ass. the only way this ass will ever be perfect is if my tongue was in it.

the fingers are ready...  8)

and...the hands too.  :)

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Je suis meme pas sure qu'elle fassent attention aux cameras et aux abonnés ... c'est juste une soirée normale entre filles , et les filles parlent autant de sexe que nous quand elles sont entre elles

je ne pense pas que dans des soirées normales entre copines, les amies se caressent de cette manière!!! personnellement, et au risque d'être en opposition avec beaucoup d'abonnés, qui attendent du sexe, quel qu'il soit, je ne suis pas du tout excité par 2 filles qui ne touchent devant les autres, comme si cela était normal!!! je trouve qu'il y a de plus en plus de couples lesbiens sur rlc, et de promotion de l'homosexualité!!!! désolé pour tout ceux qui adore voir les filles ensemble, mais je préférerai que kamila ai un petit copain, au lieu de toucher sans cesse une fille!!!

I do not think that under normal evening with girlfriends, girlfriends caress this way !!! personally, and the risk of being in conflict with many subscribers who expect sex, whatever it is, I'm not at all excited by two girls who touch in front of others, as if this was normal! !! I find that there are more and more couples lesbians on rlc, and promotion of homosexuality !!!! sorry for all those who love to see the girls together, but I would prefer that kamila have a boyfriend, instead of touching a girl ever !!! :-\ :-\