Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

Damn, 200 Pages on this thread and almost 600.000 views. You guys really like these girls!

And I wouldn't be surprised at all if the page visit stats didn't show that this is by far the most watched apartment. It might even have more page views than all the others put together (doubtful, but possible).

I very seldom watched this cam but sense this Kristy girl has got here i'm even thinking of becoming a paid member again.

Damn, 200 Pages on this thread and almost 600.000 views. You guys really like these girls!

And I wouldn't be surprised at all if the page visit stats didn't show that this is by far the most watched apartment. It might even have more page views than all the others put together (doubtful, but possible).

Let's see our choices,  Maya&Stepan = dud  Leora&Paul = dud    Dasha&Demid = for sure dud  Nina&Kira = too much drama as of late    Zoya&Lev = who gives a flying F@#$  Adriana&Daniel = OK but getting old  Carla&Mario = to new to tell    Carina&Sabrina = on again/off again    Suzan&Hector = psycho couple    Nelly&Bogdan = fun loving couple!

So, did I leave any apartment out?  Oh, Nora's lair of whatever these young, hot girls are!!  No wonder they have the biggest following of all the apartments, and it's surely not for the sex so it must be because they are young and hot!!!

leora - over 1,5 mill...  8)

Let's see our choices,  Maya&Stepan = dud  Leora&Paul = dud    Dasha&Demid = for sure dud  Nina&Kira = too much drama as of late    Zoya&Lev = who gives a flying F@#$  Adriana&Daniel = OK but getting old  Carla&Mario = to new to tell    Carina&Sabrina = on again/off again    Suzan&Hector = psycho couple    Nelly&Bogdan = fun loving couple!

So, did I leave any apartment out?  Oh, Nora's lair of whatever these young, hot girls are!!  No wonder they have the biggest following of all the apartments, and it's surely not for the sex so it must be because they are young and hot!!!

Anyone else thinks that the girls are way overdressed for the occasion?  ;)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No sir, where I come from that is how normal girls laze around unless their minds have been clouded by drugs or alcohol!

I think that Kamila is giving Kristy blue balls the same way that they are giving us blue balls,the way I observed it last night was,Kristy was in her bed about to go to sleep,then after about 15 mins. she got up and grabbed her pillow and blanket and went into Kamila's room to lay down with her,then about 5 mins later Nora started yelling something to them from her room,at first they never responded then Nora kept yelling again and again and again,and that's when Krisrty started yelling something back at her,by the way they weren't yelling bad things,I think Nora was saying something funny to the girls,I don't speak Russian but judging by the body language and the way how Nora grabbed her dildo and ran into the room to attack Kristy with it.

I think that Nora was joking with the girls to get it on,because maybe she read on CC what we have been saying all along, BY the way this is what I think folks,so let me make that perfectly clear,I'm just guessing what happened just by looking at how they were acting.So that's when Nora and the New girl with Dildo in hand ran into the room and jumped the girls with it,Nora was trying to put the Dildo between Kristy's legs,lol that shit was funny as hell.

Anyway after about a minute Nora went back into her room and that's when Kamila decided to go to sleep on Kristy,after about 30 mins Kristy grabbed her pillows and blanket and went back into her room,and just like that everyone started sleeping.Then about an hour later the new girl woke up and got something to eat and then went back to sleep.

• Upvote 1

Soo...let's get them some alcohol, hehe...  :)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No sir, where I come from that is how normal girls laze around unless their minds have been clouded by drugs or alcohol!

Soo...let's get them some alcohol, hehe...  :)

Whatever it take to get them to do something!!  I'm tired of these silly games they are playing for the viewers!!

I love Leora and I know she's very popular and will always draw a lot of views. But, let's not forget that her apartment is the default page for new site visitors, so I'm sure that skews the numbers a little bit.

Even with factoring that in, though, it's certainly possible that she could get the most views because she has been with the project for years and has a lot of loyal followers. Let's face it. She's a beauty and a cutie.  What's not to like?  ;D

I love Leora and I know she's very popular and will always draw a lot of views. But, let's not forget that her apartment is the default page for new site visitors, so I'm sure that skews the numbers a little bit.

Even with factoring that in, though, it's certainly possible that she could get the most views because she has been with the project for years and has a lot of loyal followers. Let's face it. She's a beauty and a cutie.  What's not to like?  ;D

I don't know anymore!  Maybe it's because it's just the same mundane shit all the time!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 11:38 AM, euromike69 said:

I think that Kamila is giving Kristy blue balls the same way that they are giving us blue balls,the way I observed it last night was,Kristy was in her bed about to go to sleep,then after about 15 mins. she got up and grabbed her pillow and blanket and went into Kamila's room to lay down with her,then about 5 mins later Nora started yelling something to them from her room,at first they never responded then Nora kept yelling again and again and again,and that's when Krisrty started yelling something back at her,by the way they weren't yelling bad things,I think Nora was saying something funny to the girls,I don't speak Russian but judging by the body language and the way how Nora grabbed her dildo and ran into the room to attack Kristy with it.

I think that Nora was joking with the girls to get it on,because maybe she read on CC what we have been saying all along, BY the way this is what I think folks,so let me make that perfectly clear,I'm just guessing what happened just by looking at how they were acting.So that's when Nora and the New girl with Dildo in hand ran into the room and jumped the girls with it,Nora was trying to put the Dildo between Kristy's legs,lol that shit was funny as hell.

Anyway after about a minute Nora went back into her room and that's when Kamila decided to go to sleep on Kristy,after about 30 mins Kristy grabbed her pillows and blanket and went back into her room,and just like that everyone started sleeping.Then about an hour later the new girl woke up and got something to eat and then went back to sleep.

And all of that suggests that Kammi is giving her blue balls how exactly?

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 0:28 PM, snaky said:

And all of that suggests that Kammi is giving her blue balls how exactly?

That is very much what I observed too. I have a couple of other observations as well. While I believe the scenario of this setup was semi planned, these girls are naturally playful. I believe that the girls sharing beds was planned I think the way it played out was not planned; Nora showing off her dildo was just a result of play. Those two subjects played into our fantasy: Will two beds have girls playing in them simultaneously? A majority of us know it was highly unlikely but the girls (especially Kristy and Nora) vocalized it out loud. That is what the playful shouting was about. While I don't speak Russian, you could not miss identifying certain words. I hope someone who speaks the language can comment. I believe Kristy started teasing Nora about being older than the rest of them. Kristy then started calling Nora "mama" I believe it shifted to teasing Nora about wanting young girls. Kristy then taunted Nora by using words like "incest" and "oh mama, oh mama" after hearing that, much laughter and yelling ensued then Nora and the other girl ran down the hall and "attacked" the other girls. That part was very funny. Nora and her friend retreated. I believe the alcohol took over and Kami fell to sleep. A short time after Kristy did as well. Later Nora and her friend were hoping to catch Kami and Kristy doing something naughty and snuck down the hall to spy. Both girls were sleeping and Nora shouted hoping to wake them up. They didn't budge. The alcohol was over effective. That was basically the end of the night. Kristy awoke later and either because it was clear Kami was out for the duration or just wanted her own bed, she went back to her room. Tonight is another night. While fantasies didn't come true last night it was fun to watch.