Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

If people actually read some of my comments instead of always rushing to download my pics,then they would see that I said that Kristy masturbating ended very quickly,I would say about 2-5 minutes tops.

The exact same thing happened to me the first time Kristy masturbated I missed the whole thing, I was  watching Kristy taking a shower and the she went into her room to get dressed,I thought she was just going to get dressed,so I started watching Nora speaking to Kamila in her room,and the next thing I know someone on CC said that Kristy just masturbated for the first time,This girl Kristy masturbates very very quickly and if you are not paying attention you will miss the action.

I can accept that I possibly missed two minutes especially with lagging cams and freezing. But Kamila masturbating eh? I guess, what my point of view is definition. Rubbing over panties just doesn't qualify. to each its own.

Show us proof photos/videos of what you just said,because if you can't do that then why even comment if you can't proof what you say.

Then again this may be what they call reverse psychology,to get us to upload  the pics,nice try little man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

No soup for you Euromike

I am backing up Euromike to a point-I too was watching 2 RLC screens, and I did not see Kristy masturbate.  However, Kamila was doing more than just touching herself, she was rubbing her vulva and clitorus for at least 10 minutes-I call that masturbating.

If people actually read some of my comments instead of always rushing to download my pics,then they would see that I said that Kristy masturbating ended very quickly,I would say about 2-5 minutes tops.

The exact same thing happened to me the first time Kristy masturbated I missed the whole thing, I was  watching Kristy taking a shower and then she went into her room to get dressed,I thought she was just going to get dressed,so I started watching Nora speaking to Kamila in her room,and the next thing I know someone on CC said that Kristy just masturbated for the first time,This girl Kristy masturbates very very quickly and if you are not paying attention you will miss the action.

Show us proof photos/videos of what you just said,because if you can't do that then why even comment if you can't proof what you say.

Then again this may be what they call reverse psychology,to get us to upload  the pics,nice try little man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

No soup for you Euromike

I am backing up Euromike to a point-I too was watching 2 RLC screens, and I did not see Kristy masturbate.  However, Kamila was doing more than just touching herself, she was rubbing her vulva and clitorus for at least 10 minutes-I call that masturbating.

So, my guess went at least partially right, when I wrote, that many members missed Kristy's first masturbation by watching Kamila and Nora.

For those who didn't saw Kristy's masturbation today. They didn't done that at the same time. Kristy did it between 00:08-00:10 (2 minutes from start to orgarsm).  Kamila between 00:13-00:47 (34 minutes, no orgasm).

My post above was not meant for the people that already know about the girls being smokers,it's for those that don't know and speculate and guess as to what they do when they go out on the balcony.

Damn I thought you guys could actually figure out who I was talking to,without me having to clarify in a second post. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

si certains ici pensaient que les filles sortent sur le balcon pour "faire du sexe", je suis navré pour leur état de santé mentale!!! je leur souhaite de très vite revenir sur terre, avant que leur pathologie devienne inguérissable!!!! :o :o :-\ :-\ :( ???

if some here thought the girls go out on the balcony to "have sex", I'm sorry for their mental health !!! I wish them quickly back to earth before their condition becomes incurable !!!! : o: o: - \: - \ :( ???

The exact same thing happened to me the first time Kristy masturbated I missed the whole thing, I was  watching Kristy taking a shower and the she went into her room to get dressed,I thought she was just going to get dressed,so I started watching Nora speaking to Kamila in her room,and the next thing I know someone on CC said that Kristy just masturbated for the first time,This girl Kristy masturbates very very quickly and if you are not paying attention you will miss the action.

I can accept that I possibly missed two minutes especially with lagging cams and freezing. But Kamila masturbating eh? I guess, what my point of view is definition. Rubbing over panties just doesn't qualify. to each its own.

No soup for you Euromike

How do you masturbate, Euromike?Or do you even have a dick large enough to play with?I believe that anyone of these women are probably way to much for you to handle.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH THIS OLDER GENTLEMAN HOW TO QUOTE PROPERLY PLEASE,OR LONER69 PLEASE ASK ONE OF YOUR GRAND-KIDS IF YOU HAVE ANY TO HELP YOU WITH THE COMPUTER SIR,I GOTTA WRITE IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS 8) 8) 8) 8)

AND THIS DICK IS FINE THANKS FOR ASKING. ;D ;D ;D ;D

No soup for you Euromike

How do you masturbate, Euromike?Or do you even have a dick large enough to play with?I believe that anyone of these women are probably way to much for you to handle.

Your dick may be fine,but your brain doesn't function to well.

The exact same thing happened to me the first time Kristy masturbated I missed the whole thing, I was  watching Kristy taking a shower and then she went into her room to get dressed,I thought she was just going to get dressed,so I started watching Nora speaking to Kamila in her room,and the next thing I know someone on CC said that Kristy just masturbated for the first time,This girl Kristy masturbates very very quickly and if you are not paying attention you will miss the action.

No soup for you Euromike

And, unfortunately, I may never get to see her do it because I'll probably always be watching Kamila at the time she's doing it.  :-\

My post above was not meant for the people that already know about the girls being smokers,it's for those that don't know and speculate and guess as to what they do when they go out on the balcony.

Damn I thought you guys could actually figure out who I was talking to,without me having to clarify in a second post. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

si certains ici pensaient que les filles sortent sur le balcon pour "faire du sexe", je suis navré pour leur état de santé mentale!!! je leur souhaite de très vite revenir sur terre, avant que leur pathologie devienne inguérissable!!!! :o :o :-\ :-\ :( ???

if some here thought the girls go out on the balcony to "have sex", I'm sorry for their mental health !!! I wish them quickly back to earth before their condition becomes incurable !!!! : o: o: - \: - \ :( ???

Did you see them smoke?

Let's turn things around, euromike.What if you were one of the RLC residents and the girls were watching you?What would they say about your body or the size of your dick.How would they describe your masturbation technique.What would they think about your premature ejaculation problem?Would they complain that you are too fat or too thin?