Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Did the girls go out or are they upstairs ?

Kamila had a bag with her and she went out.  Not sure about the others.

Maybe she went out for a photo shoot with clothes for the shoot.That could be why she started to cry when she broke a nail.A perfect unblemished body is how she makes a living as a model.

I would answer but I've been told I'm not allowed to post on this thread,sorry.

Calling her body "A perfect unblemished" might not be what they call it in the modeling world. You do know she has 2 size tits? (Personally I think thats a little sexy, makes her not so model fake as they use to be)

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Kristy even teased her with a bottle

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

je pense que kristy a vraiment envie de kamila!!! elle lui mets sans arrêt la pression!!! kamila s'en amuse et la laisse faire, jusqu'à une certaine limite!!!! kristy reviens tout le temps à la charge, elle stimule kamila pour la faire céder!!! mais kamila ne cède pas, elle ne veut pas aller plus loin!!! je pense que kamila a une petite amie qui l'attends en Russie, elles se parlent souvent!!! kamila veux rester fidèle à celle qu'elle aime!!! ;)

I think kristy really want to kamila !!! she put him constantly pressure !!! kamila has fun and lets make, up to a limit !!!! kristy back all the time to load, it stimulates give kamila to make !!! kamila but do not give in, she will not go further !!! I think kamila has a girlfriend who await in Russia, they often speak !!! kamila want to stay true to that she loves !!! ;)

What corbo says is the only reason you people haven't seen anything further with these two!  Bookmaster I think you are good people but the constant defending of Kamila is really getting old!  Kamila has been around the block many a time when it comes to sex with women!  What she hasn't been around the block with is having sex on camera where her chances of it being seen by someone she doesn't want it to be seen by, increase exponentially!  Look, you're a smart guy Bookmaster but please quit defending her about her innocence all the time. The girl is not innocent by NO stretch of the imagination!!!

dfcCap, the only thing that's accurate in your post is that I defend Kamila too much. So, I will do my best to change that. Everything else in your post is speculation and fantasy on your part. And, please show me a quote where I personally said that Kamila was an innocent girl. I did not say that. I believe that your memory is failing you.

I think I've only used the word "innocent" regarding Kamila once in a response to another poster's comment. And what I believe I said was that the term "innocent" when said about Kamila would be totally dependent upon what the term innocent was being applied to. 

For example, if you you were saying that Kamila treated Kristy or Nora like crap in a heated exchange of some kind, I would say that she was innocent of that. If you said that Kamila is sexually innocent or innocent about the workings of the world, I would say that she definitely is not. She is an intelligent girl and an experienced model and I'm sure she knows a lot more about that industry than you or I know.

I don't know what has hurt you or angered you so much. You used to post really cool things that I enjoyed reading and discussing. But, for the last month or more, it seems that you have focused all your anger on RLC and the apartment tenants and 90% of your posts are extremely negative and accusatory about anything and everything relating to RLC, the girls in the Barcelona apartment or something another poster said.

Please look inside and acknowledge whatever it is that you are really angry at because I don't believe it's only the RLC project and it's people.

This is the last I will say on this subject. I don't want to hurt you or anger you any more than I already have. I really believe what you wrote in one of your posts recently. You said that you were actually one of he nicest people the poster had ever met. I think that may very well be true. Your recent behavior on this forum does not seem at all like the dfCcap I used to communicate with. I hope you can find the real root of your anger and address it directly. I really am sorry for hurting your feelings, but I just couldn't be silent any more about this.

If you wish to talk about this subject with me any further, please pm me so that we don't have to bother the other posters with it anymore. They don't come on this forum to read this kind of thing. Thanks.

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Kristy even teased her with a bottle

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

je pense que kristy a vraiment envie de kamila!!! elle lui mets sans arrêt la pression!!! kamila s'en amuse et la laisse faire, jusqu'à une certaine limite!!!! kristy reviens tout le temps à la charge, elle stimule kamila pour la faire céder!!! mais kamila ne cède pas, elle ne veut pas aller plus loin!!! je pense que kamila a une petite amie qui l'attends en Russie, elles se parlent souvent!!! kamila veux rester fidèle à celle qu'elle aime!!! ;)

I think kristy really want to kamila !!! she put him constantly pressure !!! kamila has fun and lets make, up to a limit !!!! kristy back all the time to load, it stimulates give kamila to make !!! kamila but do not give in, she will not go further !!! I think kamila has a girlfriend who await in Russia, they often speak !!! kamila want to stay true to that she loves !!! ;)

What corbo says is the only reason you people haven't seen anything further with these two!  Bookmaster I think you are good people but the constant defending of Kamila is really getting old!  Kamila has been around the block many a time when it comes to sex with women!  What she hasn't been around the block with is having sex on camera where her chances of it being seen by someone she doesn't want it to be seen by, increase exponentially!  Look, you're a smart guy Bookmaster but please quit defending her about her innocence all the time. The girl is not innocent by NO stretch of the imagination!!!

dfcCap, the only thing that's accurate in your post is that I defend Kamila too much. So, I will do my best to change that. Everything else in your post is speculation and fantasy on your part. And, please show me a quote where I personally said that Kamila was an innocent girl. I did not say that. I believe that your memory is failing you.

I think I've only used the word "innocent" regarding Kamila once in a response to another poster's comment. And what I believe I said was that the term "innocent" when said about Kamila would be totally dependent upon what the term innocent was being applied to. 

For example, if you you were saying that Kamila treated Kristy or Nora like crap in a heated exchange of some kind, I would say that she was innocent of that. If you said that Kamila is sexually innocent or innocent about the workings of the world, I would say that she definitely is not. She is an intelligent girl and an experienced model and I'm sure she knows a lot more about that industry than you or I know.

I don't know what has hurt you or angered you so much. You used to post really cool things that I enjoyed reading and discussing. But, for the last month or more, it seems that you have focused all your anger on RLC and the apartment tenants and 90% of your posts are extremely negative and accusatory about anything and everything relating to RLC, the girls in the Barcelona apartment or something another poster said.

Please look inside and acknowledge whatever it is that you are really angry at because I don't believe it's only the RLC project and it's people.

This is the last I will say on this subject. I don't want to hurt you or anger you any more than I already have. I really believe what you wrote in one of your posts recently. You said that you were actually one of he nicest people the poster had ever met. I think that may very well be true. Your recent behavior on this forum does not seem at all like the dfCcap I used to communicate with. I hope you can find the real root of your anger and address it directly. I really am sorry for hurting your feelings, but I just couldn't be silent any more about this.

If you wish to talk about this subject with me any further, please pm me so that we don't have to bother the other posters with it anymore. They don't come on this forum to read this kind of thing. Thanks.

Nuff said!!