Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Lmaoo!! Snaky I came to my senses and realized that I was talking to an old miserable guy,that has nothing better to do but come on here and fall in love with these girls and get attached to them,and then scream at us when we say stuff about them that he doesn't like,we were going back and forth earlier and I decided to stop feeding him so he would go away,but he's one persistent bastard,I'm glad you noticed what he was trying to do.

He will be talking to himself from now on,I'm done with him. ::) ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D

Loner, just fucking stop it already!

While you are on CC tomorrow I will be with my beautiful 31 year old girlfriend.So tell me who has no life.

If people actually read some of my comments instead of always rushing to download my pics,then they would see that I said that Kristy masturbating ended very quickly,I would say about 2-5 minutes tops.

The exact same thing happened to me the first time Kristy masturbated I missed the whole thing, I was  watching Kristy taking a shower and the she went into her room to get dressed,I thought she was just going to get dressed,so I started watching Nora speaking to Kamila in her room,and the next thing I know someone on CC said that Kristy just masturbated for the first time,This girl Kristy masturbates very very quickly and if you are not paying attention you will miss the action.

I can accept that I possibly missed two minutes especially with lagging cams and freezing. But Kamila masturbating eh? I guess, what my point of view is definition. Rubbing over panties just doesn't qualify. to each its own.

Show us proof photos/videos of what you just said,because if you can't do that then why even comment if you can't proof what you say.

Then again this may be what they call reverse psychology,to get us to upload  the pics,nice try little man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

No soup for you Euromike

I am backing up Euromike to a point-I too was watching 2 RLC screens, and I did not see Kristy masturbate.  However, Kamila was doing more than just touching herself, she was rubbing her vulva and clitorus for at least 10 minutes-I call that masturbating.

I have 2  laptops, one of them connected to a 46" tv as a monitor

I like Kamilla and Kristy, but I like and follow Kristy the most.

For those who didn't see today Kristy's masturbation let me tell you this.

After Kristy took a shower, she put lotion or something on her body (very sexy btw) after that, she was watching her cellphone on her bed and later she put her headphones and I think she was listening music because she began moving like she was dancing and touching a little bit for about one min, and after that it was the masturbation.

I was surprised that her first masturbation was too quick and it lasted around 1 min and 20 secs and today masturbation lasted 1 min and 10 secs

If euromike and Lyree saw the masturbation and others didn't, that doesn't mean they are  lying.

English is not my first language, so forgive me if I wrote something wrong.

Have a good day.

Now that I believe that Kamila is a smoker I'm done with her!  I can't stand women that smoke, it makes them look cheap, trashy, and smelly!  You all can have her and Nora and Kristy to if she smokes.  Bring on some new girls to this messed up apartment!!

How do you know she smokes?I have never seen her smoke.Have you seen her smoke?I just now am beginning to realize how many outright lies are told as gospel truth on this site.

Can somebody tell mee what Kamila and Krsty were doing between 01:20 and 04:40 local time in Barcelona when Kamila was absent in her room? Please!

I believe that's when they were on the balcony.Kami appeared to be sick.

Yes, it was. Kamila became sick and went downstairs to get a wet towel and lay down on the living room couch. She put the towel on her head and was trying to get rid of a bad headache or something. I obviously don''t know the exact nature of the problem, but she seemed to really be in pain.

I think that Nora and then a little later Kristy came downstairs (I'm not positive right now because I'm so tired). After a while, the girls went out onto the balcony or whatever the area is outside of the living room. I think they wanted to get some air and see if that would help Kamila feel better. I heard them talking for quite a while.