Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Now that I believe that Kamila is a smoker I'm done with her!  I can't stand women that smoke, it makes them look cheap, trashy, and smelly!  You all can have her and Nora and Kristy to if she smokes.  Bring on some new girls to this messed up apartment!!

I always enjoyed your positive energy on this forum, but since you came back most of the time you're complaining and ranting. What happened to you? I really miss the old dfCcap  :(

So she smokes....so what ?  She's still beautiful ; maybe she smokes pot ...who knows ?? >:(

She has brought life to this site and is hot, hot, hot !

OH DEAR GOD..leave it alone, this is the picture thread!

I'm happy to see that somebody is stepping forward and making this thread what it was always meant for,thank you WAYTOCOOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Some actual pictures for the pictures thread.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

Now that I believe that Kamila is a smoker I'm done with her!  I can't stand women that smoke, it makes them look cheap, trashy, and smelly!  You all can have her and Nora and Kristy to if she smokes.  Bring on some new girls to this messed up apartment!!

I always enjoyed your positive energy on this forum, but since you came back most of the time you're complaining and ranting. What happened to you? I really miss the old dfCcap  :(

So she smokes....so what ?  She's still beautiful ; maybe she smokes pot ...who knows ?? >:(

She has brought life to this site and is hot, hot, hot !

OH DEAR GOD..leave it alone, this is the picture thread!

My girlfriend smokes too,I hate the smell and I try to get her to stop.But there is no way in hell I would ever drop her just because she smokes.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 0:11 PM, Loner-69 said:

:-* :-* :-* :-* :P :P :P :P

Do the pupils of Kami's eyes look really dilated in these photos or is that just my imagination.

Can't really see the pupils ; just her beautiful, large, dark eyes.

• Upvote 1