Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 10:45 PM, euromike69 said:

I've seen all the women of RLC do it so I wanna ask the women of CC,Why do women constantly keep  scratching their vaginas throughout the day,I think Carla got the itch worse than anyone else on RLC,your input on this matter is greatly appreciated. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Carla might have fleas, just kidding haha

KAMILA :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Wow! I don't suppose you have a larger version of that first one, do you? Man, I'd like to frame that and put it on my desk for inspiration. Beautiful job! Thanks, euromike.

I've seen all the women of RLC do it so I wanna ask the women of CC,Why do women constantly keep  scratching their vaginas throughout the day,I think Carla got the itch worse than anyone else on RLC,your input on this matter is greatly appreciated. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Might need some  (The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No! Hide that! I like seeing them scratching their itch.  ;D

en relation avec mon post précédent, voici une image qui fait comprendre la manipulation des masses et la destruction de la morale et de la pudeur!!! le syndrome de cette salope de Miley Cyrus touche toutes les jeunes femmes dans le monde!!!! voilà pourquoi kristy sort ce soir, avec les fesses qui dépassent de son short!!! quelque chose d'impensable il y a quelques années!!! c'est le "progret" me direz-vous!!! :o :o

in relation to my previous post, here's a picture that made it clear manipulation of the masses and destruction of morals and modesty !!! syndrome that slut Miley Cyrus affects all young women in the world !!!! kristy's why fate tonight with the buttocks protruding from his shorts !!! something unthinkable a few years ago !!! it is the "progret" you might say !!! : o: o

the evolution of the shorts:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If anyone here remembers the 'hotpants' fashion of the late 60's, there were plenty of buttocks on show then (45 years ago!!) :o :o :o

I don't recall seeing any girls in the 60's wearing stuff like this. Most mothers back in those days had their daughters staying a virgin until at least 20 years of age.  LOL

LOL, Hotpant's in the early 70's Daisy Dukes in the early 80's, and when I was in highschool  holey jeans that showed plenty of rear. No,  showing ass is not anything new.

en relation avec mon post précédent, voici une image qui fait comprendre la manipulation des masses et la destruction de la morale et de la pudeur!!! le syndrome de cette salope de Miley Cyrus touche toutes les jeunes femmes dans le monde!!!! voilà pourquoi kristy sort ce soir, avec les fesses qui dépassent de son short!!! quelque chose d'impensable il y a quelques années!!! c'est le "progret" me direz-vous!!! :o :o

in relation to my previous post, here's a picture that made it clear manipulation of the masses and destruction of morals and modesty !!! syndrome that slut Miley Cyrus affects all young women in the world !!!! kristy's why fate tonight with the buttocks protruding from his shorts !!! something unthinkable a few years ago !!! it is the "progret" you might say !!! : o: o

the evolution of the shorts:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If anyone here remembers the 'hotpants' fashion of the late 60's, there were plenty of buttocks on show then (45 years ago!!) :o :o :o

I don't recall seeing any girls in the 60's wearing stuff like this. Most mothers back in those days had their daughters staying a virgin until at least 20 years of age.  LOL

Not where I came from Stn Cld. The only 20 yr old virgins I knew were males!! ;D ;D ;D

KAMILA :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Euromike69

I've been seeing all the pics that you have made and let me tell you this, all of them are GREAT !

Excellent job and Thank you !!!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 10:45 PM, euromike69 said:

Because they don't have testicles encased in a wonderfully sensitive scrotum.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 9:27 AM, Prodog said:

Back already. Stripped off her shorts as soon as she got in the door.

Yeah. Isn't it great? You'll never hear me complain about the girls shedding clothes quickly. (I don't mean to imply that your comment was a complaint because I'm pretty sure you are happy about the situation too).