Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

OMG, it must be so annoying when the pillow keeps doing that.

She should get a contract from the watermelon farmers association, at the very least a free lifetime supply. Last week I actually bought a watermelon LOL

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I love watermelon too. I would love to eat watermelon with her. Off of her would be even better  ;) :P

Kamila has left the building to either get dicked down or given a tongue bath,take your pick ;D ;D ;D ;D

And I'm just joking by the way folks,but yeah,truthfully she had been texting someone with a big smile on her face earlier ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

She should get a contract from the watermelon farmers association, at the very least a free lifetime supply. Last week I actually bought a watermelon LOL

Former French President Jacques Chirac, during the elections, it was low in the polls, he launched an "Eat the apple" campaign, he won the elections.

Kristy, is launching its advertising campaign: "Eat watermelon"

BOOKMASTER8,YOU NEED TO SEND EUROMIKE69 A CHECK FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LETTING YOU SEE THIS ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She was texting someone while doing this,she smiled then looked at the camera,and then did what you guys see here,so I don't know if the same person that she was texting was also watching her on RLC and then told her to tease them a little.(Reminds me of Alisa and the Skype guy)

As always I'll let you guys of CC be the judge. 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

This Gif will surely crash CC now lmaoo!!!!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

BOOKMASTER8,YOU NEED TO SEND EUROMIKE69 A CHECK FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LETTING YOU SEE THIS ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She was texting someone while doing this,she smiled then looked at the camera,and then did what you guys see here,so I don't know if the same person that she was texting was also watching her on RLC and then told her to tease them a little.(Reminds me of Alisa and the Skype guy)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

OMG! You're right! I'll send the check as soon as I can get my hands on the money!  ;D

Man, you are the best! I can't believe I missed this! Thanks much!

OMG! You're right! I'll send the check as soon as I can get my hands on the money!  ;D

Man, you are the best! I can't believe I missed this! Thanks much!

c'est très sexy, mais j'ai l'impression qu'elle se grattait, rien d'autre..... ;)

it's sexy, but I feel she scratched, nothing else .....;)