Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

What's funny to me is the people who are talking about stopping people from stalking them are actually the ones stalking them(obviously not everyone, but a select few). They seem to have personal info on them, but they are protecting them from stalkers.

Oh the hypocrisy!

And no I don't want any info from their personal lives. I could careless what they do outside the apartment, but at least realize that you are in that group of stalkers you are discussing.

AUCUNE identification n'est partagée en public sur cc!!! si vous voulez en savoir plus sur les filles, retirez-vous les doigts du cul et servez-vous de votre intelligence et de Google!!!!! le seul comportement correct est de garder vos informations et de les partager en privé avec des membres de confiance, si vous en avez envie!!!! je ne dis rien a personne, s'il veut faire des recherches, j'ai personnellement posté des photos vk, mais sans donner de liens ou d'identification, de lieux ou de personnes!!!! on ne demande pas au gens de ne pas partager, mais de le faire en privé, lorsque cela peut nuire aux filles, ainsi qu'au futur de rlc à barcelone!!!! quand à ceux qui ne comprennent pas mes paroles, mais qui me demande sans arrêt des renseignements en MP, j'avoue que cela me sidère!!! >:( >:(

NO identification is shared publicly about CC !!! if you want to know more about girls, remove your fingers ass and use your intelligence and Google !!!!! the only correct behavior is to keep your information and share it in private with trusted members, if you feel like it !!!! I said nothing to anyone, if he wants to do research, I personally vk posted photos, but without giving any links or identification, places or people !!!! it does not ask the people not to share but to do it in private, where this can harm the girls and to the future of rlc barcelona !!!! But those who do not understand my words, but wonder endlessly information like this, I admit that it amazes me !!! > :(> :(

AUCUNE identification n'est partagée en public sur cc!!! si vous voulez en savoir plus sur les filles, retirez-vous les doigts du cul et servez-vous de votre intelligence et de Google!!!!! le seul comportement correct est de garder vos informations et de les partager en privé avec des membres de confiance, si vous en avez envie!!!! je ne dis rien a personne, s'il veut faire des recherches, j'ai personnellement posté des photos vk, mais sans donner de liens ou d'identification, de lieux ou de personnes!!!! on ne demande pas au gens de ne pas partager, mais de le faire en privé, lorsque cela peut nuire aux filles, ainsi qu'au futur de rlc à barcelone!!!! quand à ceux qui ne comprennent pas mes paroles, mais qui me demande sans arrêt des renseignements en MP, j'avoue que cela me sidère!!! >:( >:(

NO identification is shared publicly about CC !!! if you want to know more about girls, remove your fingers ass and use your intelligence and Google !!!!! the only correct behavior is to keep your information and share it in private with trusted members, if you feel like it !!!! I said nothing to anyone, if he wants to do research, I personally vk posted photos, but without giving any links or identification, places or people !!!! it does not ask the people not to share but to do it in private, where this can harm the girls and to the future of rlc barcelona !!!! But those who do not understand my words, but wonder endlessly information like this, I admit that it amazes me !!! > :(> :(

I do agree that any personal info on these girls should only be shared via a PM.  Other than that, I don't agree that pictures of them can't be posted here from when they are outside the apartment!

Guest joshua1584

You call it research, I call it stalking. I didn't even name you so you obviously know you are "researching" them. I won't discuss this in the pics thread anymore, but would be more than happy to take it elsewhere.

Il est très facile de trouver des infos sur internet...

Par exemple pour Kamila:

Taille: 1,70 m

Poids: 47 kg

Pointure: 38

Poitrine: 86

Taille: 62

Hanches:88

Mais je suis d'accord sur le fait de ne pas dévoiler des informations très personnelles, pas de nom, pas d'endroit de rencontre habituel etc..  ;)

It is very easy to find info on the internet ...

Eg for Kamila:

Height: 1.70 m

Weight: 47 kg

Shoe size: 38

Chest: 86

Size: 62

Hips: 88

But I agree not to disclose very personal information, no name, no regular meeting place etc ..;)

Il est très facile de trouver des infos sur internet...

Par exemple pour Kamila:

Taille: 1,70 m

Poids: 47 kg

Pointure: 38

Poitrine: 86

Taille: 62

Hanches:88

Mais je suis d'accord sur le fait de ne pas dévoiler des informations très personnelles, pas de nom, pas d'endroit de rencontre habituel etc..  ;)

It is very easy to find info on the internet ...

Eg for Kamila:

Height: 1.70 m

Weight: 47 kg

Shoe size: 38

Chest: 86

Size: 62

Hips: 88

But I agree not to disclose very personal information, no name, no regular meeting place etc ..;)

J'ai des infos sur Kamila autrement plus perso que son nom sans intérêt ou le lieu où elle aime sortir : ne le répétez à personne mais la masturbation est son sport favori, notamment qd c'est pratiqué avec l'aide d'une bouteille !  :D

I do have much more private information on Kamila than her stupid name or places where she likes to go out: do not repete it to anybody but she really enjoys masturbation, especially with the help of a bottle !  :D

Lmaoo I know you Prodog multiple tabs open and finger on the trigger lmfaooooo!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't forget about a second browser and a screen recorder. BUT, you're going to give away all my tricks!  :)

Why don't you take it from here. The wine must be getting them a little more loose.

J'ai des infos sur Kamila autrement plus perso que son nom sans intérêt ou le lieu où elle aime sortir : ne le répétez à personne mais la masturbation est son sport favori, notamment qd c'est pratiqué avec l'aide d'une bouteille !  :D

I do have much more private information on Kamila than her stupid name or places where she likes to go out: do not repete it to anybody but she really enjoys masturbation, especially with the help of a bottle !  :D

Ce n'était qu'un exemple.......mais les infos sont réelles.

Juste pour dire qu'il est facile de trouver des infos sur internet si on s'en donne la peine. ;)

This was just one example ....... but information are real.

Just to say that it is easy to find information on the Internet if one takes the trouble. ;)

It's safe with me,I don't think some people on here know how to read,they just like looking at the pretty pictures,and the ones who do just ignore the writing and head straight to the photos too lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't forget about a second browser and a screen recorder. BUT, you're going to give away all my tricks!  :)

• Upvote 1