Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

I hope everyone YouTube and delete images

Camellia that you love and you want to keep for a long time

And save for her safety

If they are not a paid member of CamCaps they won't be able to delete what was posted but I think they have use of the modify feature where they can take out what's posted and insert a  ? or ..

Je l'ai prévenu aussi, de protéger tout ce qu'elle peux. Je pense pas qu'elle risque grand chose mais bon, on est jamais trop prudent. Y a pas de modos qui peuvent effacer tout les messages et les photos qui sont dangereuse pour sa vie privée?

les détraqués sont déjà en contact avec elle... il suffit de voir les différentes réactions de certains.

poster son nom sur le net ne changera rien du tout à part la faire quitter plus tôt rlc.

bref, ce forum est quand meme un sacré repaire de tordus

I love this video

---------------------------------------------------

Great. Now you've jeopardized previously well-groomed sources, and zero information will be gleaned by others in the future. READ THE CC RULES BEFORE POSTING!

That YouTube video was posted on a couple other sites yesterday that also post RLC content.

The video is no longer accessible by the link unless you sign in. It's now as Private by the user.

I hope everyone YouTube and delete images

Camellia that you love and you want to keep for a long time

And save for her safety

The YouTube link has been private by the user that posted it. So it's no longer accessible unless the user grants access.

we struggle here to protect the girls, and this is what you publish !!! really too stupid guy !!! >:( >:( >:(

on lutte ici pour protéger les filles, et voilà ce que tu publies!!! vraiment trop con mec!!!

and you quote it so that this information will stay online despite the edition of the original post.

I wonder who is the more dumb-ass...

oui, enfin, tu peux avertir de quelque chose sans spécialement insulter, non? ???

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 8:29 AM, euromike69 said:

Mmhh what does this say about the Queen, does this means that they were being too noisy and keeping her up, or does this mean that Nora is a cranky party pooper that is angry that she is not having any fun because her husband is not there.

Two different perspectives and two ways of seeing things, Nora lovers vs everyone else lmaoo!! you guys be the judge. ????????

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

DAMN....MOMY....IS......COMING

EUROMKE,

Nobody wants to watch my GIF

For there 'has unhinged fools, bastard !!! what enjoyment you have had by revealing his name

I'm really sorry for her, and say this is the nicest of all the girls I have not forgotten Kristy

Now we probably know the reason why they don't show their muffins

I'll be very surprised if Kamila doesn't leave almost immediately.  :'(  >:(

So, I guess all the people who were screaming for her to leave will now get their way. I hope they are happy to have ruined it for those of us that like her and were satisfied with what she was willing to reveal.  >:(

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:14 AM, Danibelge said:

Mmhh what does this say about the Queen, does this means that they were being too noisy and keeping her up, or does this mean that Nora is a cranky party pooper that is angry that she is not having any fun because her husband is not there.

Two different perspectives and two ways of seeing things, Nora lovers vs everyone else lmaoo!! you guys be the judge. ????????

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

DAMN....MOMY....IS......COMING

EUROMKE,

Nobody wants to watch my GIF

For there 'has unhinged fools, bastard !!! what enjoyment you have had by revealing his name

I'm really sorry for her, and say this is the nicest of all the girls I have not forgotten Kristy

si, c'est d'ailleurs le seul post ou l'on voit kristy sauter précipitamment dans le coin du lit en entendant nora arriver!!! :D :D