Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

I agree!!! A little paranoia in here.

Yeah… I like CC but I don’t really like this stupid paranoia…

When I posted a couple weeks ago a pic ok Kamila’s pussy, a lot of of members liked it.

If I now post a pic of Kamila’s pussy for the members who enjoy gynecology,

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don’t know if someone will like it but no one will bother me because that’s not against the rules.

But if I post a pic of Kamila’s fake ass in the sea, from what I understand, I might be banned because the sea is not fake at all and we have to protect Kamila…

Wow… :o

Guest toomeelee

they are not protecting the girls its all about the RLC profit the girls are famous and easily you can find them info but money is the important thing

Oh yeah lol!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

And by the way guys they went on the balcony for some girl on girl freaky time,all that cuddling and touching on the couch they couldn't take it no more,kamila even took the blanket to cover up with so the neighbors won't be able o see the action lol........(Joke/Sarcasm) Damn it's easy to make shit up ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 5:44 PM, Prodog said:

I guess you mean this one. Take it away mike.

• Upvote 1

When I posted a couple weeks ago a pic ok Kamila’s pussy, a lot of of members liked it.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don’t know if someone will like it but no one will bother me because that’s not against the rules.

But if I post a pic of Kamila’s fake ass in the sea, from what I understand, I might be banned because the sea is not fake at all and we have to protect Kamila…

i totally agree with u. is there a place where to see the pics deleted?

Random hypothesis:

I think they never would do each other. The left girl would propably be up to it, but the other one is not interested. Now that is my guess from tonights nonverbal communications (I dont understand a single word, and I actually do not listen either). Its my theory, though i hope I'm wrong. ;-)

What would you say?

personnellement, je n'ai aucun problème avec les post de photos des filles hors rlc, je l'ai fait moi même!!!! j'essaye juste de ne donner aucune indication permettant au monde entier de les identifier....je constate que cette éthique est très difficile à comprendre pour une poignée de membres, et j'en suis désolé!!!! d'autre part, je ne vois pas en quoi le cul en gros plan de kamila dans rlc, permettrait à l'ensemble de la planète, de connaître sa véritable identité??!!! quel est le rapport?!!! chacun de vous a le droit de faire et de penser ce qu'il veut ici, simplement agir en adulte, avec une morale respectable.... ;)

I personally have no problem with post pictures of girls out rlc, I made myself !!!! I'm just trying to give no indication as to the world to identify .... I realize that this ethic is very difficult to understand for a handful of members, and I am sorry !!!! secondly, I do not see how the wholesale ass kamila plan in rlc, allow the whole world to know his true identity ?? !!! what is the connection?!!! each of you has the right to do and think what he wants here, just act adult with moral respectable ....;)