Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

What does this picture say to you guys ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kristy fait un gros soupir à la fin.......quelle torture pour elle!  :o

Kristy did a big sigh at the end ....... what torture for her!  :o

I'm glad you saw that too,she is probably thinking damn,what the hell is it gonna take for me to get to third base past those panties,she did let out a big sigh at the end,and the big question is,what was that sigh about?. ;) ;) 8)

And one more thing Damn you sexy ass Zoya,I could literally watch paint dry with this girl "get it" lol ;D ;D ;D

Kristy fait un gros soupir à la fin.......quelle torture pour elle!  :o

Kristy did a big sigh at the end ....... what torture for her!  :o

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you saw that too,she is probably thinking damn,what the hell is it gonna take for me to get to third base past those panties,she did let out a big sigh at the end,and the big question is,what was that sigh about?. ;) ;) 8)

And one more thing Damn you sexy ass Zoya,I could literally watch paint dry with this girl "get it" lol ;D ;D ;D

c'est dommage qu'il n'y ai pas le son!!! kristy a vraiment vider ses poumons, en soufflant vers l'extérieur!!! dur pour elle de pouvoir toucher, mais avec des limites!!!

it's a shame that there have no sound !!! kristy really empty his lungs, blowing outward !!! hard for her to be able to touch, but with limits !!! :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

I don't know what the sigh meant, but I think we clearly got the answer to the question "Has their relationship cooled?"  :)