Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

et vous osez poser la question?!!! je prenais cela pour de la stupidité, mais il s'agit en faite de débilité!!!!

encore un imbécile de débutant qui arrive et inonde cc de photos privées de kamila, qui permettent de l'identifier!!! encouragé par la même bande de trous du cul que d'habitude!!!!

and you dare ask? !!! I take this for stupidity, but it is made in debility !!!!

even a beginner fool who comes and floods cc private pictures kamila, which allow to identify it !!! encouraged by the same band of assholes than usual !!!!

and here is their king !! the stalker who tracks the girls and thinks that a 23 year old girl is her friend.

So what about this famous event of today you talked earlier ? that secret event that may change their lives and no one should known about, except the dozens of people who are attended to this public event...

let me quote this post :

la prochaine grande soirée dans leur endroit préféré est demain soir....... ;) ;)

the next big event in their favorite place is tomorrow night .......;);)

Hey guys if you read the rules there is a special place for all this fighting please ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://camcaps.net/rants-and-flame-wars/

and here is their king !! the stalker who tracks the girls and thinks that a 23 year old girl is her friend.

So what about this famous event of today you talked earlier ? that secret event that may change their lives and no one should known about, except the dozens of people who are attended to this public event...

let me quote this post :

• Upvote 1

Guest toomeelee

You,tomeelee and another newbie whose name I can't remember happened,I beginning to wonder if all three of you are the same person 8) 8) 8)

Please read the rules and you will see what happened ;D ;D

did I post any photos ?? and be sure we are not the same person >>> RLC can check our IP so calm down and be sure I will not post any photos for these girls

Guest toomeelee
On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 5:47 PM, Loner-69 said:

I think the other guys name is For Kill.The name concerns me.

for your info am here from along time without any problems and never talk with any one !!! every day I receive messages asking about these girls and never answer any one 

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 5:56 PM, toomeelee said:

for your info am here from along time without any problems and never talk with any one !!! every day I receive messages asking about these girls and never answer any one 

August 15, 2015, 07:43:19 PM

August 16, 2015, 05:58:51 PM

Today at 05:58:26 PM

HI NOW MY FRIND

ACTUALLY I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF CC SINCE FEBRUARY 2 2013,BUT MY OLD LAPTOP CRASHED AND BURNED ALONG WITH MY SAVED PASSWORD AND USERNAME WHICH I COULD NOT REMEMBER. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 5:56 PM, toomeelee said:

• Upvote 1