Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

I'm sick and tired of hearing about all this stalker bullshit!!  You people need to get real with these girls.  You act like they are the most innocent young ladies in the world!  These girls have probably done more, seen more, had more, than any of you put together!  They are on a website showing every inch of their bodies and don't care who see's them!  If they were as innocent as you all make them out to be they wouldn't be on RLC in the first damn place!  They are full of lies and deceit to there families in my opinion.  What do you think they tell there mom & dad they are doing for the time they are on RLC?  I can promise you they don't tell them the truth!!  So get off your high horses and get back down to reality!!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about all this stalker bullshit!!  You people need to get real with these girls.  You act like they are the most innocent young ladies in the world!  These girls have probably done more, seen more, had more, than any of you put together!  They are on a website showing every inch of their bodies and don't care who see's them!  If they were as innocent as you all make them out to be they wouldn't be on RLC in the first damn place!  They are full of lies and deceit to there families in my opinion.  What do you think they tell there mom & dad they are doing for the time they are on RLC?  I can promise you they don't tell them the truth!!  So get off your high horses and get back down to reality!!

You convinced me !! BIG LIKE !

"FOR KILL" Dont delete them :D