Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

and here is their king !! the stalker who tracks the girls and thinks that a 23 year old girl is her friend.

So what about this famous event of today you talked earlier ? that secret event that may change their lives and no one should known about, except the dozens of people who are attended to this public event...

let me quote this post :

eh conard, ca fait 2 fois que tu m'agresses alors que, normalement, on ne se connais pas!!!  comment oses tu me traiter d'harceleur espèce de gros enculé!!!!? qui tu es pour dire ca?  tu sors d'où avec ta putain de grande gueule?!!! je n'ai jamais "harcelé" personne sale con!!! continu à te branler devant ton pc, mais silence!! et merci de reprendre mon post!! j'ai effectivement dit qu'il y avait une grande soirée ce soir dans le club ou elles ont leur habitude, pas qu'elles allaient y aller de façon certaine!!! >:( >:(

I think CC can have the medal of the most vulgar Forum, ever, seen a meanness at this level, between frustrated guys who have never touched a woman, and the old sixty-eighter, pathological liar, who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy, I want to throw up tonight

Bye CC and shame girls, beautiful and have all the future in front of them, or to exhibit a population of a zoo.

I think CC can have the medal of the most vulgar Forum, ever, seen a meanness at this level, between frustrated guys who have never touched a woman, and the old sixty-eighter, pathological liar, who dream of approach their little girl, that mixture of frustration, and it inscestieux hidden fantasy, I want to throw up tonight

Bye CC and shame girls, beautiful and have all the future in front of them, or to exhibit a population of a zoo.

then you havent spent much time on the internet then ???

Damn Loner69 was told he was going to go to Disney World but what he never knew was,he was really going to be at the old folks retirement home in Florida,I guess he is the first victim of not following the rules that are set out to govern this website,let this be a lesson to the rest of you FOLLOW THE RULES OF CC OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT TO GREENER PASTURES AND PUT TO SLEEP!!!

• Upvote 1

c'est tout à ton honneur!!! arriver à traiter quelqu'un de pédophile et de père incestueux, sans utiliser une seule insulte, c'est remarquable!!!! c'est le pouvoir d'internet, pouvoir accuser des inconnus de toutes les pires bassesses au monde, sans risquer grand chose, bien assis dans son siège, pendant que sa maman lui fait la toilette!!! vraiment bravo!!!!

it's all your honor !!! get to call someone a pedophile and incestuous father, without using a single insult, it's remarkable !!!! it is the power of internet, unknown to accuse all the worst meanness in the world, without risking much, seated in his seat, while his mom made him the toilet !!! really well done !!!! :D :D ;)

c'est tout à ton honneur!!! arriver à traiter quelqu'un de pédophile et de père incestueux, sans utiliser une seule insulte, c'est remarquable!!!! c'est le pouvoir d'internet, pouvoir accuser des inconnus de toutes les pires bassesses au monde, sans risquer grand chose, bien assis dans son siège, pendant que sa maman lui fait la toilette!!! vraiment bravo!!!!

it's all your honor !!! get to call someone a pedophile and incestuous father, without using a single insult, it's remarkable !!!! it is the power of internet, unknown to accuse all the worst meanness in the world, without risking much, seated in his seat, while his mom made him the toilet !!! really well done !!!! :D :D ;)

tout d'abord puisque vous parlez bien le français, en générale, jeune homme, si vous en êtes un, la première régle de la politesse, c'est que vous devons pas tutoyer une personne que vous ne connaissez pas, (vous avez bien remarqué, que j'utise le vous, n'est ce pas)

en second lieu, cher Monsieur, à aucun moment je me suis permis de m'adresser à vous, vu le type de parole, que nous pourrons entendre uniquement dans les cités françaises, et peut être spécialement vers les quartiers nord de Marseille ou dans le 93 comme vous dites.

enfin, oui je réitère, ce que je viens de dire, et si vous vous sentez concerner, c'est peut être votre problème.

je ne vous réponds plus, cher Monsieur.

First since you speak French well, generally, young man, if you're in one, the first rule of politeness, is that you must not tu someone you do not know, (yes noticed that I utise on you, is not it)

second, dear sir, at any time I allowed myself to speak to you, given the type of speech, we can hear only in French cities, and can be especially towards the northern districts of Marseille or in the 93 as you say.

Finally, yes I reiterate what I have said, and if you feel concern, this may be your problem.

I answer you more, dear sir.

tout d'abord puisque vous parlez bien le français, en générale, jeune homme, si vous en êtes un, la première régle de la politesse, c'est que vous devons pas tutoyer une personne que vous ne connaissez pas, (vous avez bien remarqué, que j'utise le vous, n'est ce pas)

en second lieu, cher Monsieur, à aucun moment je me suis permis de m'adresser à vous, vu le type de parole, que nous pourrons entendre uniquement dans les cités françaises, et peut être spécialement vers les quartiers nord de Marseille ou dans le 93 comme vous dites.

enfin, oui je réitère, ce que je viens de dire, et si vous vous sentez concerner, c'est peut être votre problème.

je ne vous réponds plus, cher Monsieur.

First since you speak French well, generally, young man, if you're in one, the first rule of politeness, is that you must not tu someone you do not know, (yes noticed that I utise on you, is not it)

second, dear sir, at any time I allowed myself to speak to you, given the type of speech, we can hear only in French cities, and can be especially towards the northern districts of Marseille or in the 93 as you say.

Finally, yes I reiterate what I have said, and if you feel concern, this may be your problem.

I answer you more, dear sir.

c'est le mieux, merci à toi!!! 8)

Damn Loner69 was told he was going to go to Disney World but what he never knew was,he was really going to be at the old folks retirement home in Florida,I guess he is the first victim of not following the rules that are set out to govern this website,let this be a lesson to the rest of you FOLLOW THE RULES OF CC OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT TO GREENER PASTURES AND PUT TO SLEEP!!!

He got put out to pasture.  The Ban Hammer fell on him.