Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Naught Naught girl.....And you say your name is Angelikas Desire,Angels are never this naughty Desire,but Mikey like what he heard,so if you got a naughty sister just like you please send her to me lol ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

My husband agrees with you re Nora...beautiful, sexy, good libido, she;s older...more mature, seems to be intelligent but who really knows, great body...nice and slim, my hub asked if I would do a 3some with Nora...OH YEAH!!!!!!!!  LOL  A.

• Upvote 1

I have no idea what was going on, or who banned him.

Foamy didn't do it, and I saw nothing in the mod log that would explain it, either. Personally, I thought the guy was coming around and posting generally non-trollish comments.

Now, back to this business of posting photos from non-RLC sources... it's more complicated than one would imagine. I don't think these photos dangerously jeopardized the girls as they are publicly posted already and available to the entire world, regardless of CamCaps. Controversial policy decisions need to be made. Worthy of discussion, but over in the general discussion section, since this is a photo thread.

Dear rodent, let me turn your attention to the fact, that it's exactly comments like this by the mods that give an "open road" to all the newbies and trolls to post those "non-RLC" photos. They come on here, read your comments and say: "hell's yea, the mod says it's ok to post so let's go post"

What I'm trying to say is, like all of us you're entitled to your own opinion, but as a mod of this forum, before you post your opinions you have to think about the impact they will have on the readers. Especially the new "entrees"