Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

I can't be positive of this because it's second-hand information. But, it was given to me by someone I trust. He said that Kamila is sending a good bit of the money she gets home to help her family and to purchase gifts for younger family members. The rest she spends on new clothing and accessories that she needs (often for some of her modeling gigs).

It wouldn't surprise me if were true because I honestly believe that she is a very kind and loving person although I realize that there are many here who don't agree with me.

Above all, what is now the young, who helps his family? on the contrary it empty savings of their family.

Frankly, guys, stop with the story of this Sergio. Damn, she is an adult, free to act, remember, it is not yours.

Frankly, if the tenants really, read CC, you are about to do him much harm.

Is this your gratitude? The only one that has really given in this apartment since its inception.

You really have a short memory, the rules are forgotten? girls that you never see, you forgot?

This person "Kamila", will certainly leave the apartment in a few days

This is all what you can offer? A big thank you from him for your ingratitude.

Why you did not react that way with MILANA, when presenting its honorary arms?

Above all, what is now the young, who helps his family? on the contrary it empty savings of their family.

Frankly, guys, stop with the story of this Sergio. Damn, she is an adult, free to act, remember, it is not yours.

Frankly, if the tenants really, read CC, you are about to do him much harm.

Is this your gratitude? The only one that has really given in this apartment since its inception.

You really have a short memory, the rules are forgotten? girls that you never see, you forgot?

This person "Kamila", will certainly leave the apartment in a few days

This is all what you can offer? A big thank you from him for your ingratitude.

Why you did not react that way with MILANA, when presenting its honorary arms?

I just realized that your post was a reply to one of mine. I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea what you are talking about. Are you accusing me of doing something to hurt one of the girls?

I just realized that your post was a reply to one of mine. I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea what you are talking about. Are you accusing me of doing something to hurt one of the girls?

On the contrary, I agree with you on the fact that a young helps his family. We do not have much here in the West, it really affects me, especially when we see that some frustrated judge over his private life.

Sorry for the translation,

On the contrary, I agree with you on the fact that a young helps his family. We do not have much here in the West, it really affects me, especially when we see that some frustrated judge over his private life.

Thank you for clarifying. I know that translators can be a big problem and can lead to a lot of misunderstanding. I wish I were better at speaking multiple languages.

j'espère que tout le monde ici, a déjà ramené des petits cadeaux à sa famille ou à ses amis, en revenant de vacances!!!! ;D ;D ;D je ne vois pas trop "l'exceptionnel" dans ce genre de chose.....

I hope that everyone here has already brought small gifts to his family or friends, returning from vacation !!!! ; D; D; D I do not see too "exceptional" in this kind of thing ..... ??? ??? ???