Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Who is the real Kamila or does she even know?Is the money all that's important,Kami?

I can't be positive of this because it's second-hand information. But, it was given to me by someone I trust. He said that Kamila is sending a good bit of the money she gets home to help her family and to purchase gifts for younger family members. The rest she spends on new clothing and accessories that she needs (often for some of her modeling gigs).

It wouldn't surprise me if were true because I honestly believe that she is a very kind and loving person although I realize that there are many here who don't agree with me.

I can't be positive of this because it's second-hand information. But, it was given to me by someone I trust. He said that Kamila is sending a good bit of the money she gets home to help her family and to purchase gifts for younger family members. The rest she spends on new clothing and accessories that she needs (often for some of her modeling gigs).

It wouldn't surprise me if were true because I honestly believe that she is a very kind and loving person although I realize that there are many here who don't agree with me.

Unless you got info from another source that was just speculation by me.

That's certainly true. But, as I said, this is a person that I trust and have received accurate information from before. So, I choose to believe that he is not lying to me.

I did see and commented in an earlier post that Kami had purchased some clothes for a young child.  « on: July 27, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »

Kammi was taking pictures of clothes on her bed-they all appeared too small for her-maybe she bought them for a little sister or her daughter or a friends little girl????????????So I believe this to be true.

I believe you are correct, Sir!

I did see and commented in an earlier post that Kami had purchased some clothes for a young child.  « on: July 27, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »

Kammi was taking pictures of clothes on her bed-they all appeared too small for her-maybe she bought them for a little sister or her daughter or a friends little girl????????????So I believe this to be true.

Kamila bought children's clothes also in her previous visit and took photos of those. Not as much as now, but still. Surely someone else remember this?