Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

AND FOR THE GOOD NIGHT KISS THAT KAMILA GAVE KRISTY BEFORE BED LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU GUYS IN STAGES!!!

FIRST KRISTY PUCKERED UP AND SAID "KAMILA COME KISS ME GOODNIGHT" :P :P :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

THEN KAMILA SAID OK BABE HERE I COME :-* :-* :-* :-* :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

AND THEN KISS KISS KISS :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P :P :P :P

DAMN I'M GOOD AT THIS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

NOTHING APART FROM SOME COUCH CUDDLING HAPPENED  ALL DAY SO THIS IS THE FEATURE PRESENTATION 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

LOL I'll have to take your word for it!!  That is really really sad!!  Almost as sad as the people that like watching Nina & Kira's apartment and it under maintenance when it appears that something good was going to happen tonight!!  RLC really fucks their paying customers on a constant basis!!!

I've noticed that Kamila always takes photos of the different bottles that she drinks from 8) 8) 8)

I bet we all wish that we had this Beautiful Sexy Goddess in our kitchens :P :P :P :P :P

• Upvote 1