Videos

Guest Pulp2010

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gentleboy

please send me videos  (Posting of personal e-Mail addresses on the forum is Prohibited. The e-Mail Address was removed).

i'm a mod and i was thinking about deleting all these "send it to me" "me me me" BS.

What do you guys think? can't people just PM each other instead?

Guest noralover

This forum is no longer the same, here it is turning into a flea trade, I do not post more about Nastya / Nora here, but I will send photos and videos to my friends Veterans!

To be honest it was a bit of a flea trade before all the new guests signed up, just one with fewer members in it....it's a shame that the actions of one or two more senior members (by no means all) in restricting their sharing has, in my humble opinion, brought this situation about in part. There were the same kind of "me me me" requests in the "good old days" (which I witnessed as a guest for a number of weeks) but it almost seems as if some (but certainly not all) of the original members are viewing this forum as some kind of exclusive, slightly hypocritical club - it's OK for them to make comments and requests publicly amongst themselves but woebetide any new member who tries to get in on the act.....

Of course, now that membership is essential to view, then it is only natural that the volume of requests goes up rapidly - that is only human nature. However, I do agree with the Mod that maybe the requests should be done in private, so as not to clutter up the public part of the forum.

It would be a great shame, though, if the public posting of photos and videos diminishes as this was clearly one of the reasons that most people (I guess) became visitors and subsequently members of this group.....

Should I be in the position myself (which sadly at present I am not) to upload and share videos and photos I will do so without restriction or selfishness - this, I feel, should be the true spirit of any forum, not just this one....

Guest noralover

This is the last image you have of me, an empty room, have fun with it!

...slightly childish and unnecessary.....

This forum is no longer the same, here it is turning into a flea trade, I do not post more about Nastya / Nora here, but I will send photos and videos to my friends Veterans!

To be honest it was a bit of a flea trade before all the new guests signed up, just one with fewer members in it....it's a shame that the actions of one or two more senior members (by no means all) in restricting their sharing has, in my humble opinion, brought this situation about in part. There were the same kind of "me me me" requests in the "good old days" (which I witnessed as a guest for a number of weeks) but it almost seems as if some (but certainly not all) of the original members are viewing this forum as some kind of exclusive, slightly hypocritical club - it's OK for them to make comments and requests publicly amongst themselves but woebetide any new member who tries to get in on the act.....

Of course, now that membership is essential to view, then it is only natural that the volume of requests goes up rapidly - that is only human nature. However, I do agree with the Mod that maybe the requests should be done in private, so as not to clutter up the public part of the forum.

It would be a great shame, though, if the public posting of photos and videos diminishes as this was clearly one of the reasons that most people (I guess) became visitors and subsequently members of this group.....

Should I be in the position myself (which sadly at present I am not) to upload and share videos and photos I will do so without restriction or selfishness - this, I feel, should be the true spirit of any forum, not just this one....

I don't quite understand what y'all mean by "flea trade".

But I will say that I've never seen...until recently...people asking others to email files.  I've certainly never emailed a video or picture to anyone.  I've posted what I've chosen to post and that's it. 

I agree with FN that requests for emailed files are better kept in PMs.  But it seems that this rash of email requests came about because adn.bubu37 hadn't figured out how to upload and post video links.  Hopefully he'll get that corrected...then those email requests will subside, I think.

As far as people asking for videos to be posted...yes, that's happened from day one and we've had a fair number of people posting links...me included.  Now, I've stopped recording the apartment cams and posting links for my own reasons.  Others have stopped for their own reasons.  I think we all should respect each other enough to accept whatever we, as individuals, decide to do.  The best thing that can happen is for others to step up and take up the slack, but that's a personal choice each will make on their own.

Now...noralover...to address your post a bit more specifically, I think you are taking the wrong view of acerikrion's decisions.  Or, at least, you are not considering some of the flack he's gotten from people when all he was trying to do was the very thing you desire - upload and share videos and photos...without restriction or selfishness.  I hope that you'll accept him and his decisions without criticizing him just because you don't like what he's decided to do.

if the reason alot of the members is choosing not to post anymore is because of their videos and screencaps popping up on other sites i totally get why they choose not to post anymore i consider that a ripoff eventho i found about camcaps and rlc because of sumthing like that i guess i can consider myself a new member ive been browsing this forum for a couple of months and i became a member of rlc because of this forum and when i first started coming here i saw that it was a small group of people sharing their thoughts, screencaps, and videos which was great because people was quietly downloading it and appreciating it i was one of them but lately i have seen people pop up requesting alot which i havent seen before and i can see how that can put alot of the old members off me myself i watch alot of the cams i havent figured out how to record anything yet cuz i will like to contribute myself to take the slack off the people who usually post stuff but i think alot of people should be like me and others and just appreciate what is posted this is a forum a  very good forum you sould enjoy it and not abuse the privilege

Guest noralover

I don't quite understand what y'all mean by "flea trade".

But I will say that I've never seen...until recently...people asking others to email files.  I've certainly never emailed a video or picture to anyone.  I've posted what I've chosen to post and that's it. 

I agree with FN that requests for emailed files are better kept in PMs.  But it seems that this rash of email requests came about because adn.bubu37 hadn't figured out how to upload and post video links.  Hopefully he'll get that corrected...then those email requests will subside, I think.

As far as people asking for videos to be posted...yes, that's happened from day one and we've had a fair number of people posting links...me included.  Now, I've stopped recording the apartment cams and posting links for my own reasons.  Others have stopped for their own reasons.  I think we all should respect each other enough to accept whatever we, as individuals, decide to do.  The best thing that can happen is for others to step up and take up the slack, but that's a personal choice each will make on their own.

Now...noralover...to address your post a bit more specifically, I think you are taking the wrong view of acerikrion's decisions.  Or, at least, you are not considering some of the flack he's gotten from people when all he was trying to do was the very thing you desire - upload and share videos and photos...without restriction or selfishness.  I hope that you'll accept him and his decisions without criticizing him just because you don't like what he's decided to do.

Hi JoJo

I do take on board what you say, generally, as well as specifically about my recent posts. Of course each member has the right to do whatever they feel is appropriate (within the rules). I am also acutely aware that I am one of those who has yet to make a material contribution (other than comments) so I cannot speak with the same authority that you can for example. I suppose I just felt it was a bit of a knee jerk reaction to criticism on Acerikrion's part (although I understand perfectly that he would be mightily P***** off at people berating him about his videos). I personally, have never had any problem with anything he has uploaded (as I said in a previous post somewhere) and there are more than enough people on here who would be appreciative of his continued uploads to cancel out the negativity of a few critics, so I felt as though he was overreacting to a sudden swell of (possibly misplaced) requests. But, that aside, as usual you talk a lot of sense....live and let live, onwards and upwards, and so on......I will try to be a little more moderate myself in future  :)