Videos

Guest Pulp2010

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice video thanks for posting never had a problen with your videos thanks again

It was a good show, I saw this video on my 55 inch tv and imprensão I had that I was almost inside the room. Madar I do in 3D, I think it will be even better!

Guest RealLifeGuy

Well, to prove that I'm not selfish, I have a present for you guys, I gave a copy to Kitek and ask for plublicar not because I was angry at what came acontecedo with the topic and stuff. This video is a bit slow and not very good audio but the picture is good, because the day I recorded the video my connection was slow but gave to record almost everything. follows in the zip file. Jollify!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nice one! Welcome back Acerikrion!  :)

Guest RealLifeGuy

Not sure if this one has already been uploaded or not.......couldn't see it myself....sorry if it has been....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Well, to prove that I'm not selfish, I have a present for you guys, I gave a copy to Kitek and ask for plublicar not because I was angry at what came acontecedo with the topic and stuff. This video is a bit slow and not very good audio but the picture is good, because the day I recorded the video my connection was slow but gave to record almost everything. follows in the zip file. Jollify!

thank you. nice vid!