Videos

Guest Pulp2010

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

I am a member but still enjoy anything you post. Time differences make your recaps helpful and interesting. PLEASE continue!

cas

thanks for that vote of confidence, Cas....perhaps, if you are a member, you could try to put some of the "other" videos up, to satisfy certain other forum members...I obviously can't  ;)

Guest noralover

If you want a nudeless site, your in the wrong place. There's lots of other places for you to go that will suit your taste... 8)

do you mean "nudist" or "nudeless"?

Hey, NoraLover has a right to post what he likes.  He's "NoraLover" therefore he loves her with or without clothes.  Having said that, NoraLover I can understand that some do download your vids expecting to see some skin.  Maybe if it's not too much trouble you could post something like "Nora in panties" or "Nora in jeans."  That way peeps don't trip when they download a vid only to see Nora in a ski suit wearing a parka, lmao  ;D   

Guest noralover

Hey, NoraLover has a right to post what he likes.  He's "NoraLover" therefore he loves her with or without clothes.  Having said that, NoraLover I can understand that some do download your vids expecting to see some skin.  Maybe if it's not too much trouble you could post something like "Nora in panties" or "Nora in jeans."  That way peeps don't trip when they download a vid only to see Nora in a ski suit wearing a parka, lmao  ;D 

I might have one with her wearing a full biohazard/fat suit tucked away somewhere...... ;D with Kiko in a gorilla suit... and goat, well, just being goat....

...on a more serious note I take on board what you say and I'll see what I can do, although I haven't got much more to upload at the moment..... :(

I just got a bit irritated by the "WTF" rudeness of a certain CC member earlier......totally unnecessary..... but i am calm now  ;)

Are you a full RLC member? If so, are you able to post anything of the more revealing variety.....you would certainly make Noralover VERY happy!!  :D

I might have one with her wearing a full biohazard/fat suit tucked away somewhere...... ;D with Kiko in a gorilla suit... and goat, well, just being goat....

...on a more serious note I take on board what you say and I'll see what I can do, although I haven't got much more to upload at the moment..... :(

I just got a bit irritated by the "WTF" rudeness of a certain CC member earlier......totally unnecessary..... but i am calm now  ;)

Are you a full RLC member? If so, are you able to post anything of the more revealing variety.....you would certainly make Noralover VERY happy!!  :D

Lol @ "full biohazard/fat suit" ... Lol.  I feel you on the rudeness, not necessary, especially if they're not posting anything and are just waiting for a handout.  I was full RLC but cancelled.  Read my post at "Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Apt. 5  / Re: Dance Room".