Videos

Guest Pulp2010

Thanks for the pics, Wacky.  They're great.

I have to say, though, that in the month I've been on this site, I've never seen any kind of action in the dance room...except them getting clothes out of the closets.

I'd love to get a video of this kind of stuff.

I've never seen this

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LezVoyeur

wow those blue panties pix r hot!!! what a cute lil bum! if i was there i'd pull em down with my teeth yummmmm x :o

She has, Jo . I got some at different times ...  after Kiko put up those fancy mirror for her to practice .

Watching her moves feel like Nora was doing Kung fu .

LOL !!!

Dance job really fits her body type, doesn 't it ?

Do you have a video of it? I want to see Nora dancing. Showering or sex-videos are boring.

Nora taking a shower today.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Another great video JoJo ;D what was the strange noise at the start sounded like a cat?

Oh, crap...

My video capture program records whatever audio is coming out my speakers...not just audio from the screen I'm recording.  That cat was Olga's cat on a different screen I was watching while recording Nora's shower.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Another great video JoJo ;D what was the strange noise at the start sounded like a cat?

Oh, crap...

My video capture program records whatever audio is coming out my speakers...not just audio from the screen I'm recording.  That cat was Olga's cat on a different screen I was watching while recording Nora's shower.

PMSL  ;D sounded funny tho i thought it was her pussy down below gratful of having a shower and being clean ;)

Oh, crap...

PMSL  ;D sounded funny tho i thought it was her pussy down below gratful of having a shower and being clean ;)

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hey anyone have any news of Nastya / Nora, his real name is Anastasia, the couple arrived after midnight local time (them) She seemed drunk or drugged, she was the voice changed and he as always in a bad mood! she threw some pillows on the face and then went to sleep, had no sex. I have the video here, I'll see if I can send. If anyone has any news of this couple polemicist, please put the topic.

She sounded drunk looked like she knew what she was doing when she threw the pillows