Videos

Guest Pulp2010

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about chucknuts  being in the vid like that i was looking for it to go somewhere and lilte to my suprise nora takes clean tap water ONLY splashes her arm pits sprays deod the puts on a shirt w no bra ? hummmm w the goat around theres been weird activity between the two judgeing there facial expressions and watching there backs to see if anyone comming in the kitchen > idk about her any more  nor can i stand the goat not that i care much for chucknuts but whatever

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

sorry about chucknuts  being in the vid like that i was looking for it to go somewhere and lilte to my suprise nora takes clean tap water ONLY splashes her arm pits sprays deod the puts on a shirt w no bra ? hummmm w the goat around theres been weird activity between the two judgeing there facial expressions and watching there backs to see if anyone comming in the kitchen > idk about her any more  nor can i stand the goat not that i care much for chucknuts but whatever

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey Clg you have been approved check your Email

seems as if im having trouble with rlc there saying my key has expired ? they  wont respond to emai seg pay wont as well i dont know what td  im havin with draws lol i cant see any cams ive sent 4 emails today pissin me off

Hey Clg you have been approved check your Email

seems as if im having trouble with rlc there saying my key has expired ? they  wont respond to emai seg pay wont as well i dont know what td  im havin with draws lol i cant see any cams ive sent 4 emails today pissin me off  think i may just say screw it and let it go idk why im begging to pay them almost makes no sence

seems as if im having trouble with rlc there saying my key has expired ? they  wont respond to emai seg pay wont as well i dont know what td  im havin with draws lol i cant see any cams ive sent 4 emails today pissin me off

Dude...that totally sucks.  I wish I could help, but every time I've sent an email to the site owners, they've been bounced back...undeliverable.

I hope something like that doesn't ever happen to me.

Dude...that totally sucks.  I wish I could help, but every time I've sent an email to the site owners, they've been bounced back...undeliverable.

I hope something like that doesn't ever happen to me.

ya its aggervated me to no end yall please keep me up to date until i get this resolved im only able to view basic cams right now keep up the good work ill let you guys know whats up asap