ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Just out of curiosity why isn't there more talk of cameraware.com. It's really not much different from WW, except they have a decent group of women who actually go on there and show stuff. I get that it's not exactly voyeur, but neither is WW given that they have a chat, and broadcasters interact with viewers. I guess my only concern would be ruining their community if everyone started posting pics of people. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dandydan

Just out of curiosity why isn't there more talk of cameraware.com. It's really not much different from WW, except they have a decent group of women who actually go on there and show stuff. I get that it's not exactly voyeur, but neither is WW given that they have a chat, and broadcasters interact with viewers. I guess my only concern would be ruining their community if everyone started posting pics of people.

CameraWare is the site that I followed for many, many years. It was great back in the day, with dozens and dozens of cams going every day. Then it started going downhill and they ended up with almost nobody showing or viewing. Now, Cam4 and Camfuze do it better. I haven't tried visiting for a long time but when I did, it was tedious to log in and then you only get a tiny viewing screen. CW, it seems to me, and much like camarades, does every thing it can to drive viewers away.

I only recently found out about it from this forum. But, it seems like a nice little community. There is usually at least one topless woman on at any given time, usually more in the evening. As for the small screen you just need "tokens" to watch them on the larger window. Tokens can be gotten from playing triva, or receiving tips from other people, or buying them. I have 1000+ tokens and I didn't buy any of them. 

I only recently found out about it from this forum. But, it seems like a nice little community. There is usually at least one topless woman on at any given time, usually more in the evening. As for the small screen you just need to "tokens" to watch them on the larger window. Tokens can be gotten from playing triva, or receiving tips from other people, or buying them. I have 1000+ tokens and I didn't buy any of them.

I remember Tina and Miss123. I think she's called Marie et Fabien now. And I always enjoyed bhands.

Tina still goes on. Really the only thing that worries me about people talking about it here is that it might scare people off  and ruin their community if they find pics posted elsewhere. They seem to be a pretty tight knit group, and kind of in a corner where no to many people know about them.

Guest dandydan

It will take forever to write all that out, although I thank you for posting it. Does anyone have a simpler way of watching camarades.com cams?

i guess just create a free account or pay for the Elite account.faster than writing all that. 

I have a free account and it doesn't allow me to watch cams. All show up as restricted access. And I'm not paying.