ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

I am confused about this script that you're all talking about? If you're referring to the code posted in the screenshots that's not a "script", it's just the source code from one of the cam pages. It doesn't give you open access to the whole site. You'd have to manually change the code for each different room, assuming it even works. I have tried it and i can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i have a suggestion. Consider yourself lied to by some people who just have fun knowing you do a lot of typing and end up nowhere.  All this time, they could not produce anything real but words.  This forum is not called camwords, but camcaps.

So , where are the caps ?

I will amend my confirmation that Private1's script does work.

I haven't used that script since my run-in with the owner of camarades.  Before my run-in, the script worked as Private1 says it does.  Any cam could be seen.  I agree that it is possible that camarades has taken steps to defeat that script...or maybe not.  I don't know anything about html so I can't say that's happened or not.

@Dijkstra:  I'm really wondering why this is such a big deal to you.  That's why I suspect you are someone from camarades trying to entrap people.  Let's face it...if the script works for you...as it did for me a day or so ago...cool.  If it doesn't work for you...hey, sucks to be you.  But there's no point coming here and tossing slurs at people...unless, of course, you are trying to goad them into doing something that provides you...a camarades operative...information that allows you to punish them for making that script available or for using that script.

On the other hand, you might just be some idiot who can't use a working script.  You might be taking your disappointment at not being able to see all those cams out on others.  If this is the case, I advise you to look to yourself...correct your own deficiencies...heck, learn some manners.

In any case, my advice still stands:  People should ignore you.

edit:  Dijkstra, I see you mention repeatedly that you "typed" that script.  DING! DING! DING!  Sounds to me like your typing skills might be the culprit.  Check your work, eh?  ;D

Covering your *ss now Jojogunne ?  This very same day you still stated that the code does work, and now you say you didnt use it for a couple of days, because you ran in to a quarrel with the owner.  Cheap trick.  And of course i am from camarades, we all are, but i got kicked too, and after writing that code, it brought me nowhere. Anyway, Private1 can easely prove i'm wrong by posting a screenshot as requested. But she doesnt, and i'm pretty sure she wont ever.

But hey, i realize there is one more possibillity. It can also be that this private1 "got" you as well.  for all i know, she might be a camarades operative, luring *you*  into illegal action. I mean, wasnt it after the use of that script that you ran into this quarrel with the owner of camarades ?  Darn ! maybe i should be glad it didnt work for me !!!!

Covering your *ss now Jojogunne ?  This very same day you still stated that the code does work, and now you say you didnt use it for a couple of days, because you ran in to a quarrel with the owner.  Cheap trick.  And of course i am from camarades, we all are, but i got kicked too, and after writing that code, it brought me nowhere. Anyway, Private1 can easely prove i'm wrong by posting a screenshot as requested. But she doesnt, and i'm pretty sure she wont ever.

But hey, i realize there is one more possibillity. It can also be that this private1 "got" you as well.  for all i know, she might be a camarades operative, luring *you*  into illegal action. I mean, wasnt it after the use of that script that you ran into this quarrel with the owner of camarades ?  Darn ! maybe i should be glad it didnt work for me !!!!

Not covering my ass.  Trying to be precise.

Anyway, nobody owes you "proof".  If it doesn't work for you then, as I said, sucks to be you.

My "quarrel" with J goes way back...long before this current state of affairs.  Private1's script has nothing to do with it.

Now...it's time for me to take my own advice and ignore you.  Buh-bye

Sure !  ignore me !  Hey people, you read that ?  ignore me !  So told by the guy who says he can get on the site,  but doesnt prove it !  And since the one started this bad prank doesnt come up with anything either, i think i've proven my point.  Oh, and why you have to prove anything ?  because you make people lose hours of writing, re-reading, re-typing, and making fools out of them, and yes, that group of fools includes me !

Dijkstra, listen, why are you so rude about this, this is a public forum and its hard to trust people, but you calling people liars and whatnot, and wanting proof? i had to delete some things from here because of privacy, like i said, this is a public forum, and you are not grabbing my ip by having me go to livedirksland, where you may have a tracker so, this is another cam, now i too will ignore you, one more time, that script was not some magic code invented by me capish??? it was taken from the source code and i don't wish to talk to you no more, thanks and goodbye.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Can you post the code using the "#" code insert.

Laugh

Here something does not turn right.

I find it highly questionable that may put a picture of the screeen with a code.

People should copy everything that is written with the possibility of making mistakes.

Could someone explain to me why it was not done a rar file included with the code and instructions?

The file could be downloaded by everyone. Even camarades.com.

Laughing.

Then someone asks you to put a copy of the screen to confirm.

Before you spend three hours and then you see a picture.

How true that picture only god knows.

laugh

But it is never possible can think of putting a code where everyone can have it and then camarades.com can take countermeasures?

Laugh