ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

It will take forever to write all that out, although I thank you for posting it. Does anyone have a simpler way of watching camarades.com cams?

i guess just create a free account or pay for the Elite account.faster than writing all that. 

I have a free account and it doesn't allow me to watch cams. All show up as restricted access. And I'm not paying.

i have a free account,i can log in and get to see the unrestricted cams.what there is left.sorry Dan i don't know what to tell you.don't blame you for not paying.    ;)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

When people can not have the things they need. Then he says, "that thing I do not care"

No. If you need it you figure out a way to earn it.

Guest dandydan

It will take forever to write all that out, although I thank you for posting it. Does anyone have a simpler way of watching camarades.com cams?

i guess just create a free account or pay for the Elite account.faster than writing all that. 

Write all that huh? did you not learn to copy and paste?

Of course I know how to copy and paste. But you posted a jpeg on camcaps here (trying to help us out which I appreciate) and you can't copy text from a jpeg.

But I have managed to get in by using my free account to generate an invite and then using that with a new free account.

So thanks again for helping.