ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Guest dandydan77

I found these pics at another web site.  I don't know when they were taken...maybe yesterday or today.

For those of us who can't see anything, what website, my good man?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found these pics at another web site.  I don't know when they were taken...maybe yesterday or today.

I cannot tell you.  In order to gain access, I had to promise not to reveal the website.  I keep my promises and I want to keep my access.

I don't have an elite account with ww, so this is my only means of seeing stuff from those elite-only cams.

I'm sorry...and I hope you understand my position.

Guest dandydan77

I cannot tell you.  In order to gain access, I had to promise not to reveal the website.  I keep my promises and I want to keep my access.

I don't have an elite account with ww, so this is my only means of seeing stuff from those elite-only cams.

No worries, I understand. But since the photos aren't embedded, who are they showing? I just see blank space.

No worries, I understand. But since the photos aren't embedded, who are they showing? I just see blank space.

Oh...my bad.  They are pics of Ann, tits hanging out, rubbing lotion on them.  Then her man comes along, takes over with rubbing them for her.

Guest dandydan77

Oh...my bad.  They are pics of Ann, tits hanging out, rubbing lotion on them.  Then her man comes along, takes over with rubbing them for her.

Oh, those would be worth showing all right. She has the most glorious boobs. One day I hope to see those of marlenekre and jackbeauregard's lady.

I have an update about HEDERAHELIX...why she was banned.

One night she was watching a Discovery program about WWII.  For some reason, ww mods or the owner thought she was watching Nazi propaganda, took offense and gave her the boot.

Anyone who knows her, knows there is no way she is pro-Nazi.

Fucking ww.com people!!