ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

...AND, I'm not pro-nazi either, but it isn't any of their damn business what she watches on TV. So now, if you are on WW, be careful what you watch on the Discovery Channel.

Hederahelix is back with her old account (but not elite)

I just noticed that.  It's good to see her back.  I haven't had a chance to talk to her to find out how it happened.

This might help you....https://www.facebook.com/seo.a.berlin?fref=ts

Thanks, but I've known about and seen her FB page for almost a year.

I talked to her and found out the deal.  Another ww member, who has some kind of good relationship with the people in control of ww, talked to them...explained their error in thinking she was pro-Nazi...and convinced them to let her come back.

It's fortunate that member stepped forward to help HH and it just goes to show that the people in control of ww have a tendency to "shoot first...ask questions later".  A lot of people who have been fucked over by them haven't had someone step up and argue for them.

all you fucking assholes on here  get a life and stop making other peoples lifes hell !!

if you dont like ww then dont go on it . fucking free loaders ! your all wankers

But...but...

But I LOVE ww!!  I can't stay away from it.  When I do, there a hole in my heart where something is missing!

::)

Guest nikon

wrong on both accounts .

as usual with you lot none of you look at both sides ! you are single minded and have no consideration for others when posting links and recording webcams ! its all a game to you lot and none of you think on how you hurt the ones you record and post .! none of you would like it done to you. your just a set of pricks !