Alma sleeping on the floor

Whoever the guest is with the little dog is going to be out the door when Alma see what the dog did to one of her stuffed animals.

Hey, the dog's lonely. Everyone around it is having sex but it. He/she's just trying to get a little bit.

Yeah, she's hot too. But the guy with the freaky hair is a douche. She was practically trying to take his clothes off last night and he was doing his best to keep everything below his neck off of the camera.

Yeah, she's hot too. But the guy with the freaky hair is a douche. She was practically trying to take his clothes off last night and he was doing his best to keep everything below his neck off of the camera.

little man syndrome he's a joke I watched them for a couple o hours on and off and you could tell she was frustrated and ready however whatever videos he was watching was WAY more important than them long A___ SEXY legs I mean correct me if im wrong that girl had some long legs and she was ready ! so ya any way what a waste of time he was most likely feared of the world seeing his lil man lol  I normally don't bust on the guys not even Stephan I used to on john but he was a TRUE DOUCHE AS RAZOR HAIR HEAD  !

what would be nice is if the other guest never left and started doing things in a room with sound when alma and s are gone that girl can bang she is off the charts ! and obviously don't care because I know after the view last night that room is not sound proof and there's no way there quiet looking at the vid I can see her being vocal I do believe the cams and mics in other areas are to far away to pick her sound up as a matter of fact they went two rounds nicely that should take Nora's place ( no offence NL ) I WATCH NORA if there's noting else on here or tv but her drama kills me lol  my favorite in here has been gone for  a while ( Maria ) but she was drama to some " for every beautiful sexy woman there's a man somewhere tired of her shit " shes a sexy beast ill give ya that but I don't know that I personally could deal with the swings in the moods so often just saying