New girl Irma Split #1

Are you 100% sure that you have not paid RLC premium membership? You buddy told you a lot of things also when K&K lived there, and almost in real time  ::)

No sir I haven't and I won't ever give them another dime of my money like I said before!  I trust what my friend tells me and if you say it didn't happen, i'll confront him about it!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be personality conflicts there. Like I said, three's a crowd. Let's face it guys, we are not going to see some quivering pile of three girls going at it simultaneously! I know that may be our ultimate fantasy, but it ain't gonna happen! The most might be some occasional petting or masturbating (Irma already does this).

The other thing is this, did Ilona know Anna before? That could explain their closeness. And Irma may be put off because she wanted Ilona. Funny, everyone seems to want Ilona, which is funny because she is not the most social person!

Moi je pense que rien ne se passera entre Irma et Ilona car celle ci ne veut pas d'elle .

Le bain, rien ne se passe , ce soir Irma a tenté de se baigner nue mais Ilona a gardé sa culotte

I'm glad to know that I haven't missed anything in the past couple of nights!  Thank You.

She practically begged Irma!! Not yet ... Not in the script!

What do you expect actually? ... Nothing has happened, but you see a script.  :doh:  If something had happened, do you would also assume a script?  ??? .... Just a pointless comment. Sorry.    ::)

Are you 100% sure that you have not paid RLC premium membership? You buddy told you a lot of things also when K&K lived there, and almost in real time  ::)

[/quote,

He can't pay to see it, he is banned. He has a "friend" interpret.  :hi:

He does keep me filled in on what is or is not happening.  I get a ton of text messages and phone calls from him and when I want to go to sleep I have to put my phone on silent lol.  However, he knows how I feel about the whole thing and does a good job keeping me up to date!

I'm glad to know that I haven't missed anything in the past couple of nights!  Thank You.

Yes. If the only thing worth watching for you is sex. You missed nothing. ;) 

How much you can enjoy to be not a customer is incomprehensible to me. Just stay away if you do not have fun. I believe, I recommended that to you already. :)

Yes. If the only thing worth watching for you is sex. You missed nothing. ;) 

How much you can enjoy to be not a customer is incomprehensible to me. Just stay away if you do not have fun. I believe, I recommended that to you already. :)

I wish you would quit stalking me and mind your own fucking business! Thank you