They aren't Guest

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

They are Roommates

Friday Stefan told to the ecuadorian guy that they are living with another couple and they are roommates.

He said: "So far the relationship is good and 0 problem and they seem nice."

So now you know they will stay in the apartment for a long time  ;D ;D ;D

(I love the new girl, she is so hot)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got ourself another MIghty Mouse Situation hopefully this girl is even more sexual than Mighty Mouse was in Elena and Artur house...byt the way when Alma and Stefan first moved into this apt this couple came and stayed a few days before

got ourself another MIghty Mouse Situation hopefully this girl is even more sexual than Mighty Mouse was in Elena and Artur house...byt the way when Alma and Stefan first moved into this apt this couple came and stayed a few days before

Yes they stayed only 1 day i remember but i'm not sure...

I'm starting to think that now they're being paid from RLC as the other tenants

Guest Mac867309

So, does this mean the end to sex on the couch and walking naked through the house?  Not so sure it's a good thing.

Yes they stayed only 1 day i remember but i'm not sure...

I'm starting to think that now they're being paid from RLC as the other tenants

exactly

Guest Silent One

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest Silent One

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest Silent One

i think they'll more than make up for Alma & Stefan's loss for privacy.

Good looking couple, not concerned about the cameras, good sex life, she has no problem cumming & he even likes to toss a little salad.

Give them time, maybe they'll both end up walking around the apartment naked.

Guest Silent One