They aren't Guest

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shansunu

returns  for this month paid good lol,,, it was crazy sex except for stupid stefen's limp cock but man does anybody could beat that long with nothing happening.. alma just gave up after a while.. but last he made up with eating her like anything.. she sat on his face left that bastard pay for what he did..

Finally I saw alma.. yummy treat.. lot of pussy shots..

got ourself another MIghty Mouse Situation hopefully this girl is even more sexual than Mighty Mouse was in Elena and Artur house...byt the way when Alma and Stefan first moved into this apt this couple came and stayed a few days before

Yes they stayed only 1 day i remember but i'm not sure...

I'm starting to think that now they're being paid from RLC as the other tenants

yea my bad i do remember now it was only one day...i wonder if they have to run it by RLC that they have another couple living with them

i think they'll more than make up for Alma & Stefan's loss for privacy.

Good looking couple, not concerned about the cameras, good sex life, she has no problem cumming & he even likes to toss a little salad.

Give them time, maybe they'll both end up walking around the apartment naked.

might we be so lucky that her and Alma start walking around together naked

Guest Kidamagasha

Or that Stefan and the new dude leaves for good, so we have a new Dana and Ana situation.

Or that Stefan and the new dude leaves for good, so we have a new Dana and Ana situation.

This would make me stop watching them. Watching two women fuck is kinda boring to me. It would only be promising if they both brought home random guys to fuck constantly.