Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#2

Carla seems to have a fetish for rimming now.  Don't know what's come over her.  LOL

Actually - been there, have 'suffered (hehe)' that... - looks like some girls are qurious about it and when they realize that guys have other erogene zones beside the head of the dick - they're surprised and find it fun to play with them. Whether it's just - let's get him to know how it feels to get it up the ass or they just enjoy seeing the guy enjoying it... It's all about breaking the horizonts...  As for me it's +karma for the girls, hehe. ;)

Actually - been there, have 'suffered (hehe)' that... - looks like some girls are qurious about it and when they realize that guys have other erogene zones beside the head of the dick - they're surprised and find it fun to play with them. Whether it's just - let's get him to know how it feels to get it up the ass or they just enjoy seeing the guy enjoying it... It's all about breaking the horizonts...  As for me it's +karma for the girls, hehe. ;)

I'm just waiting for her to get a Strap-On and give it to him good. Then we'll see a whole new facial expression from Mario.  LOL