Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Oh, only 25 minutes. I'll try it. It can be hard in the dark to see if he is in her ass. One way to tell is if he gets and applies lube. Akira used to put it in Charlie's ass before he did it. The problem is I think I have seen Ivo put something in her pussy, possibly a spermicide. So may not be able to tell. And handcuffs are almost becoming blase in VV.

I watched the video of Sonia and Ivo tonight with the handcuffs. I would say that most of the video is vaginal intercourse, possibly all of it. But at the end, the last 2 minutes he seemed to be fucking her slower and further back. It could have been anal at the very end. Also, he pops out of her but doesn't seem to have pulled out to cum on her. That means one of two things happened. Either he didn't cum yet, or he came in her ass. If he came in her ass, he doesn't need to pull out, no worry about pregnancy. I didn't listen to the audio so I don't know if she screamed louder when he seemed to be in her ass. I also noticed when he was done that her anus seemed expanded like she was just fucked there.

In conclusion, I think he finished the fucking in her ass and came there. And if true, this was obviously not the first time they did it. He didn't apply lube but then maybe she was moist from when he ate her earlier. And she had no fear or uncomfortableness about it from what I could see. Maybe they do this so he can come in her ass and they don't have to worry about cum near her pussy.

If she had her period recently it was not in evidence. Maybe he has been fucking her in the ass often and that is why she sometimes seems so tired.

And lastly, given where they are in their relationship and how long they have been fucking, anal wouldn't surprise me.

Nokia, what led you to believe Sonia and Ivo did anal in the video you taped tonight?

I ask you because I saw this video and feel that it was anal at least the last couple of minutes and that he may have come in her ass. I also think based on her reaction afterwards that this was not the first time they have done anal.

Let me know what you thought.