Tver - Split 3

yadevol

I agree with you completely and it actually was the point I was trying to make. It is equally impossible to know how many of the regular viewers of VV ever post here.

i don't like everybody on camcaps but it's different because there is many members on this forum and

i can choose with the members i want talk or not and i know what topic or thread i don't want go because the members i don't like on this forum are in this topic or thread

i don't like everybody on camcaps but it's different because there is many members on this forum and

i can choose with the members i want talk or not and i know what topic or thread i don't want go because the members i don't like on this forum are in this topic or thread

The thing is that I enjoy the discussions on here and I think that many others do as well. I have some on here that I like more than others but I don't actually dislike anyone here. The political forum is a bit crazy which is why I avoid it for the most part except for the occasional prod just to be a pain.

I think timewarp's statement has a ring of truth as far as it goes. But here is my take on it: often the people who speak out and have a certain opinion are representative of the whole population including those that only view or read. There is no real reason to believe it is unrepresentative of the whole subcribers. The other thing is that most subscribers are probably dedicated viewers because they pay for it. Hence they join Camcaps. Now, many may not choose to speak, but they probably read what we say and are influenced by it, thus the opinions here are probably representative of the whole more or less. We can try and test this:

Any of you who are on Camcaps (obviously) who watch VV and subscribe to it, who do not post, please check in and post your opinions if yours differs from what people who regularly post say here!

The other thing is that the early bird catches the worm, those who assert their views are more likely to have influence than those who don't, so I think our views are having some impact. Proof of this is in what happened with Spielo earlier with his tweet. He absolutely tweaked them. He said maybe you should turn back on the cameras after you get some content. They said spielo we don't need to do that to get content. So they hear us.

Now what if anything they will do about what we say we don't know. Sometimes they respond with too many changes, some times they take forever to  make changes. They really have not addressed Voro since Julia and Gavin left. Maybe now they will make changes? Who knows? I don't know that we will like who they pick anyway.

That is my take on it.

I think timewarp's statement has a ring of truth as far as it goes. But here is my take on it: often the people who speak out and have a certain opinion are representative of the whole population including those that only view or read. There is no real reason to believe it is unrepresentative of the whole subcribers. The other thing is that most subscribers are probably dedicated viewers because they pay for it. Hence they join Camcaps. Now, many may not choose to speak, but they probably read what we say and are influenced by it, thus the opinions here are probably representative of the whole more or less. We can try and test this:

Any of you who are on Camcaps (obviously) who watch VV and subscribe to it, who do not post, please check in and post your opinions if yours differs from what people who regularly post say here!

The other thing is that the early bird catches the worm, those who assert their views are more likely to have influence than those who don't, so I think our views are having some impact. Proof of this is in what happened with Spielo earlier with his tweet. He absolutely tweaked them. He said maybe you should turn back on the cameras after you get some content. They said spielo we don't need to do that to get content. So they hear us.

Now what if anything they will do about what we say we don't know. Sometimes they respond with too many changes, some times they take forever to  make changes. They really have not addressed Voro since Julia and Gavin left. Maybe now they will make changes? Who knows? I don't know that we will like who they pick anyway.

That is my take on it.

I don't disagree. Just keep in mind that I was pretty much just musing. I was NOT looking for a debate, I think I said the rest in a previous post.

Time, it is ok to muse out loud here! It's what we do here. And I am not debating you. It is an esoteric question anyway, I mean who knows? I picked up on your statement from before because it had some interest to me and I wanted to start the discussion. So don't feel it was useless to pursue it. Everything has some use if people are interested enough to discuss it.

Anyway, nothing is happening in VV, what else have we got to do?

Why is he still here?

e57.jpg

The reality might be very simple: no family, no friends, nobody else in Moscow with some space. Guess, they are giving him just time to organize something. There were times he contributed a lot to VV...