Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Sat, I am doing just that. I am actually writing a sci-fi story, but I am just a novice/virgin. Wrote like 12 pages so far, just beginning. Having fun with it, I love scifi!

Meanwhile I have lost total track of what is happening in VV.

What happened with new new girl in Voro, she who shall?

So party people now hang in Tver. Akira went out with Sender and others. Why the fuck don't they just bring back Sender for Petra? Then, the hot black haired can have occasional sex with Akira in Tver.

Meanwhile 3 girls in Voro, what will that do?

WTF is going on in Tver. Card game and party. Girl Akira fucked and blonde skinny girl and Petra fooling around touching each other over clothes. They are only hot girls honestly, rest can go. Other new girl is very plain, hangs with party group in Tver. Only she who shall remain nameless remains in Voro. I shall call her the bra girl from now on, harry potter name is just too fucking long.

So I guess VV wanted to give us some chicks to raise our blood pressure over 0 for a change. But only the two who were involved with Akira need stay, the rest of the party group and bra girl and new girl can go. And where are Nina and Robert? (Do I care?).

So here's my take on things. Keep two party girls in Voro (they are close, may do a little lesbo action), send the rest packing. Get two new guys in Voro (not, not Akira). Bring back Sender, put him with Petra.

that is rely good mr1010, i wish i could, most people start second career when they retire by putting out best seller.

yes akira has been hiding all evening, by the way all Russian girls are bi or they dont consider girl on girl  sex as real sex, they seem more physical contact than the guys.

the dark hair girl does not seem that shy today, as soon as she got here she changed to more revealing top, rubes petras inner thigh and boob and now she is allover the dark hair guy

Capture_2016_01_23_23_09_55_35.jpg

Capture_2016_01_23_23_08_35_992.jpg

Capture_2016_01_23_21_22_33_289.jpg

Capture_2016_01_23_21_21_42_761.jpg

Capture_2016_01_23_23_16_59_828.jpg

Thanks sat, I have a long way to go man before that happens. But I am having fun with it. I knew all my reading would one day come to something!

When I get more done, I'll send you a  draft.

You know I hate to see this but I actually missed some of the party crew, especially the girls! Send the guys packing, keep the girls!