Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Spielo, I just said the same thing you said in the Voro thread about their imitating the rlc all girls' apartment (btw, Spielo, they are under maintenance now, new girl?).

Why can't they get guys also? That one with Petra the other night fucked her good, why didn't they keep him?

I swear to god, if there is anything that I think is stupid to do here, VV will do it!! I am thinking of sending them a tweet like this, "New girls are great. They and Nina and Robert best group ever in Voro. And Christy with Petra, superb!" Reverse psychology.

Spielo, I just said the same thing you said in the Voro thread about their imitating the rlc all girls' apartment (btw, Spielo, they are under maintenance now, new girl?).

Why can't they get guys also? That one with Petra the other night fucked her good, why didn't they keep him?

I swear to god, if there is anything that I think is stupid to do here, VV will do it!! I am thinking of sending them a tweet like this, "New girls are great. They and Nina and Robert best group ever in Voro. And Christy with Petra, superb!" Reverse psychology.

Yes they are trying to reach the success of RLC, but not by imitating, but by being different. Mostly a reverse shot...  That being different is their overall strategy and the results we are experiencing since months. Laboratory was the best word they ever used for VV.  BTW maintenance is over, but no new girl. Shall we send white socks and bra?

Yeah, Spielo, we can all see the grand results of their "experiment".

Don't you think we could do a much better job here? I'd like to pick the girls. Alright, alright, I won't use the casting couch! Drat, darn!