Tver - Split 3

yadevol

last time ivo/sonia have broadcast,they have win only around 100 tks,it's not alot and

when they broadcast it's only for blowjob or shower last time,i think the sex is reserved for the pay members on vv for ivo/sonia

and are not in the mood for continue broadcast

As for broadcasts on Bongacams:

Yesterday, during the evening broadcast of Petra, I went to the Bongakams and we had talked a bit. Just yesterday she talk to a manager on this matter. The manager said that her shows on Bongacams do not bring new subscribers on VV. Petra told him that it was not her problem. She enjoys this work (broadcasts).

I think it will continue. Especially because she worked on such sites and before VV.

When she led his show on Bongacams, she said that she had two educations.

Philological, she worked as a school teacher of Russian language and literature.

And accounting audit, she worked in a bank.

She has two accounts on Bongakams: in one age 21 years, in the other - 25 years.

So I did not know when she could get an education and do some work.

During the broadcast on Bongacams Petra says that tomorrow (today) her shooting (photos or video shooting did not specify). After the broadcast was talking on Skype with her boyfriend in Cyprus. She introduces him to Ivo and Sonia.

4 days waiting for see finaly they go on bonga and doing fake pvt for guys spy and fuck for the camera on bonga but not

for the cameras for pay members on vv,im really angry,if that's continue like that,i will not continue the experience long time here,

i want see the show for the pay members and not for the bonga camera

So nothing changes here in Tver. Christy is of course real hot (hotter than first time if that was possible!), but she needs a man.

The info about Petra is interesting, but I disagree with her, it is or will be her problem. We don't pay to see her doing cams! Same thing for Ivo and Sonia.

I think Ivo and Sonia have sex too much. Sonia is getting hemmorhoids from anal and Ivo can't always get it up (how the fuck often can he get it up? Aaah to be young again!).

Voro is more interesting, but again, Nelly needs a guy. Jacky and bf (still no name?) are good, fuck all the time.

Where are we going with all this? Looks like we have a bunch of fucking, camming couples and two free agents. No interaction between anyone. So after a while the sex will get boring even with Jacky and bf. What you need is to get the free agents guys, then keep the apartments separate and start to build a repoire between the couples in each apartment. Get Petra's fuck guy there. Use the sofas. And stop the damn camming!!!!! Give the people doing it more than once in a while an ultimatum, stop or leave!