Tver - Split 3

yadevol

This should be called the Petra sexual appetite show! And then of course, as misc says, Jacky and Tobi of course always by themselves. At least Nina and robert participate during parties.

This place starts to bore me to death. I am on rlc much more now.

The best way to describe VV is drift. They get a couple of good people, then neglect things and it all falls to shit!

I don't honestly see any likelihood of change.

At least rlc brought back Kami and Kristy, all time favorites, although jury is out on them. And new girl in all girls' apartment. They at least are trying to satisfy their customers.

I think Petra needs constant man and sex with Nellie it was hot kissing. She wanna every day to fuck her, and so has sex with girls and boys, but a guest who was with her 2 day- she was with him feminine and romantic, not a bitch

I think its time for Christy to move out of the project. She seems miserable and doesn't interact with anyone.

Remember the reason why she has left the project once, her sickness? Ivo said to her that he normaly would not live in the same house with "a patient like her".

Christy told me that Ivo wants her to leave. He don't even look at her anymore, he simply ignores her the whole day. Same with Sonia, she hardly talk with her, only Petra is talking a little bit with her. I never thought that Ivo could be such an asshole. They ignoring her, not the other way around. This is why she is on that couch the whole day.

At the end, we both know which people the management will keep and who must leave...

Remember the reason why she has left the project once, her sickness? Ivo said to her that he normaly would not live in the same house with "a patient like her".

Christy told me that Ivo wants her to leave. He don't even look at her anymore, he simply ignores her the whole day. Same with Sonia, she hardly talk with her, only Petra is talking a little bit with her. I never thought that Ivo could be such an asshole. They ignoring her, not the other way around. This is why she is on that couch the whole day.

At the end, we both know which people the management will keep and who must leave...

Did she say what's wrong with her? Is it serious?

Did she say what's wrong with her? Is it serious?

I remember when she slept last night before his departure for Tveri- they Ivo, Sonia and Petra discussing her illness some that it should be cured, otherwise there will be all the other suffering people who live with it. I think, if not returned, it means recovered and nothing serious

Unsy, I am sorry to hear about the attitude of Ivo and Sonia towards Christy. Did she have some sort of venereal disease. Unsy, you can tell me in pm. I will tell no one.

I am not surprised about their attitude toward Christy. They are all a bunch of aholes in Tver.Petra does whatever she fucking pleases. She knows VV cannot kick her out. Same with Ivo and Sonia who are as antisocial as you can get.

You know guys, VV is like a five ton elephant. It is falling, but does so very,  very slowly. No one even notices and then it falls!

They are totally falling apart. They add a couple of people then neglect everything. What is their plan with Kristy, with Nelly? What about "the Village People?"

Nack is leaving, Unsy. I told him you and I should have a virtual "party"  for him before he leaves and that I will miss him.

I don't even know why I am still here. Inertia or laziness, I guess. I don't even get mad here any more.

Unsy pm me when you have time.

Writing is going well.