Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Definitely whining. And Christy is like girl you are so moody and picky!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now Petra hugs Nelly and shows her the lay of the land, like here are the plates, here is the silverware, now get the fuck out of my bed and sleep on the sofa!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If she was commenting about his age and lack of experience, that sounds like complaining about performance to me.

And for the record, I'm not saying she should be in Voro fucking him if she really doesn't want to. If the sex was bad and she's turned off by it, then so be it. The only issue is how she's dealing with it; running to everybody acting mad and bratty for no reason. All she has to do is tell the guy, she doesn't want to have sex and that's the end of that. No, instead she runs to Jacky and complains, then she runs to Christy and complains, then she runs to Petra and complains. That is the sign of someone who is self absorbed and immature. Even if she was so compelled to let every single person know how bad at sex she thought he was, the very least she could is wait until he left the house. I came home late after they had already fucked in the shower so I didn't see the lead up or the actual act and therefore I can't comment on such things, but if the guy at least treated her nice beforehand, she can't even show him enough respect to not embarrass him like that?

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect, no respect! Did he guy fuck her without getting her moist first, did he try her butt, did she want it face to face? Man, people can be tough. You don't fuck someone one time first day you meet and expect everything to fucking click immediately. She is a bit of a bitch honestly.

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect, no respect! Did he guy fuck her without getting her moist first, did he try her butt, did she want it face to face? Man, people can be tough. You don't fuck someone one time first day you meet and expect everything to fucking click immediately. She is a bit of a bitch honestly.

it's the result of 15 days no sex. she's a nynphomaniac

Nelly keeps Petra up all night complaining! I think she has been complaining longer than he fucked her for!

How much can they fucking talk about? Go to bed already!

I don't know, maybe she is complaining about VV. 15 days, 2 guys, I guess both fails, not paid enough, blah. blah, blah! I bet that is it, not just guy's performance. I mean how long can you talk about one time? The act took less time!