View Irma for REAL passion during masturbation

Leora, your out dated and boring. Please take some tips from Irma. Real passion!

whoa!!!!! pull the reigns on those horses!!!!!!

:dwarf:  you just uttered some fighting words  :trashcomputer:

:wtf:              there should be enough room

to visually enjoy both/all  :drool:

I think how she masturbate her case. is that a stupid topic in the stream. Lord, you are like her go to the toilet tell. She  masturbates as she likes, but not as much as you want. Everyone does it the way  him like it. Others besides Dashi and Leora just the game for you, do not get a real pleasure. It is too clear. So come up with different scenarios. I heard it from Nelly and Zoe they look and think how to attract the same attention both Leora. And just fake spinning the camera. I love only Dasha and Leora. They are real, unlike the others. Leora  do not listen, you have to enjoy what you like. You are always beautiful :kiss:

lets face it, Leora touching herself has become painful. She is going through the motions for the camera. I love her for this. I believe she is faking it. Faking it has become a part of her life, paul is no man. But its scripted now. She sleeps all the time and acts crazier than ever! Time to trade the car in for a new model. Curvy, passionate and vivacious Irma!

lets face it, Leora touching herself has become painful. She is going through the motions for the camera. I love her for this. I believe she is faking it. Faking it has become a part of her life, paul is no man. But its scripted now. She sleeps all the time and acts crazier than ever! Time to trade the car in for a new model. Curvy, passionate and vivacious Irma!

You will not be the first nor the last to say that , when K & K entered the Rlc a bunch same as you came to , he was Leora losing his majesty, that K & K were the RLC queens, she was sad about it . These views served to her as much as a flashlight and a clear day.

Now that Irma and Anna, station putting hot things , is you talk the same, and I I repeat what I said the first time : " It is simply not watch the apartment 3 , I can swear to you that your absence will not be noticed , and it will continue in the same way as always , without even knowing you exist.

The queen of RLC is still Leora. She is no fake. She is the epitome of honesty. She lives her RLC life without compromise (despite her man being less than ideal!). Her sensuality is there for us all to enjoy.

Irma is a great girl for sure but time will tell if she stays around long enough for us to assess her real character. Leora has been with us for a long time and has proved her value to RLC many many times.

Queen Leora still reigns!!

dude.... :lmao:  :curse:  :bang head:

I swear to god  some people on here  have such overactive imaginations.

Have fun with Irma... lol

EDIT: I have one  simple question...

IF Leora is "faking it"  Then tell me,  when  is  she REALLY masturbating? we watch her 24-7.  kinda hard for her  to  sneak around  in her own apartment.