Where are these?

In what countries do these scenarios take place? They seem to speak Spanish but the time zones don't match any Spanish speaking countries I can find.

Also, I've never seen men who cares less about satisfying their partners. It's all about him getting off with these guys....

Guest kevinbsam7

In what countries do these scenarios take place? They seem to speak Spanish but the time zones don't match any Spanish speaking countries I can find.

Er... try 'Spain' for the flats in GMT +2, The others speak 'Russian'

The apartments are located in two places, Russia & Spain. Last time I checked, they speak Spanish in Spain.

If you are referring specifically about Alina & Anton, I have never heard either speak Spanish.

Guest Squirrel

Moldova time is GMT +3 at the moment, try going a lot more east !!!

Krasnoyarsk Siberia is my best bet.

Now that I've learned my numbers, I think you are correct about this region. The winter cold & summer warmth seem about right for their clothing habits. I give you ten points. Now we only need sunrise and sunset times to help approximate latitude and longitude. Easier said than done.

Squirrel, Jade is correct. It was established a long time ago that they are in Krasnoyarsk. Yes, we used sunrise & sunset, even weather patterns to establish this. Also television programs, shopping bags, KFC locations. There are a lot of clues out there if you look.

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel, Jade is correct. It was established a long time ago that they are in Krasnoyarsk. Yes, we used sunrise & sunset, even weather patterns to establish this. Also television programs, shopping bags, KFC locations. There are a lot of clues out there if you look.

Thank you for setting me straight on this.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember Mighty Mouse and one of her friends used to wear t-shirts that said Moldova on them. I just ASSumed that this is where they were. I never thought to cross reference the time zones.