Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Ok, thanks, Unsy. How are you today? Almost New Year's eve! Looking forward to it, have plans to go to catering hall for dinner, drinks and music. What's up with you?

You asked me that 2 days ago and I told you that I don't go out (yes, I know that you don't read unread posts, I'm fine with that ;)). I don't even spend money for firework.

I watch the firework on New York's Times Square each year on tv. It's always impressive and I really love it :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked me that 2 days ago and I told you that I don't go out (yes, I know that you don't read unread posts, I'm fine with that ;)). I don't even spend money for firework.

I watch the firework on New York's Times Square each year on tv. It's always impressive and I really love it :)

I watch it on Earthcam.Always fun !

Sorry, unsy. You did tell me about fireworks then. I did read your post, but forgot. Just getting senile in my old age I guess. We usually watch on tv too every year, decided to change up this year. It is costing an arm and a leg though, so probably won't do this every year.

My apologies, my friend. Just making small talk.

Yeah, I know it's back. Missing Sonia and Nikky. Looks like dead night tonight, everybody tired from last night, I guess.

Nice view, unsy. To all of my friends here, hope you have a very Happy New Year's with much luck in the coming year and a nice New Year's Eve whatever you do! Anyone driving, be careful of drinking and driving or others that do. I am taking cabs to my dinner party.

Maybe someday I'll get to Germany. Or somewhere in Europe, lol!

Nice view, unsy. To all of my friends here, hope you have a very Happy New Year's with much luck in the coming year and a nice New Year's Eve whatever you do! Anyone driving, be careful of drinking and driving or others that do. I am taking cabs to my dinner party.

Maybe someday I'll get to Germany. Or somewhere in Europe, lol!

Come to India.Don't worry about the spicy food !

:yes: