Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Actually if I had a RLC account I think I would watch Irma and Anna instead. People are speculating that they might go all the way. From the preview pics, it does look like they're doing a lot of naked fooling around.

Edit: as for Voro, of course out of all the girls that is probably the most willing to do anything, it's the overly skinny girl that I have absolutely zero interest in seeing. Figures.

Shit, after many hours of massage and teasing, Irma&Anna are together in the toilet on the ground floor. After ten minutes they went up into the laundry room. But only for 2 mins... and now talking and teasing again. I go for sleep....06:30 Am their time

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!    hope everyone had a great night celebrating.    the voro party was fun but there was too many people.  there were extra ppl who came very late, im not sure who they were, but they all seemed very young.  ivo and Sonia snuck out to go to tver for sex.  sender was the life of the party.

im not sure how long these guests are stayin?  we will find out more tmr.    there wasn't any sex in voro even tho I cant see bedrooms. 

Happy New Year's everyone! It has now reached Chicago, U.S. I got it in NYC an hour and a half ago.

Had a great night out, dinner and drinking and dancing! D.J. was good, had fun.

From what I saw great party in Voro for New Year's. Red dress girl was really hot! Nice boobs.

Other girls pretty nice too. Sonia and Ivo did beg out to have sex back in Tver, didn't get into party so much. Sender is fantastically entertaining, love that guy. He dances cool Russian dances. Petra got such a kick out of him.

Pleazzee VV, get those people in Voro! I bet girl in red dress would seriously fuck her bf when not at a party. Nikky did some sexy stuff, but she is capable of so much more. Her sexuality oozes just under the surface. If she let that loose seriously, everyone with be burned by her sexuality, but we would all die happy!

Oh and Miscvoyeur, I know you also watch Irma and Anna like I do. If those girls let it loose, man would that be hot! As it is, I don't even watch other apartments in RLC anymore, just that apartment! I now watch VV and switch over to that apartment during breaks in the action.

ok happy new year every one, i hope everybody had a great time.

i see vv had a great party, i was out and missed every thing. :shithappens:

who is with petra is that one of the guest or nikky?

Capture_2016_01_01_08_24_50_884.jpg

are any of them staying specially the girls ?

no i don't think any thing happened with any of them, just had a good party (by the look of the apartment) and just fall sleep.

the one in a track suite looks nice, the one in white dress looks a bit like christy(a bit) and seems a bit shy, the other one smiles alot a bit skinny but nice.