Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been watching as much. voro has been dead for awhile.  I don't watch tver bc its boring seein the same ppl.  nikky doesn't do much and she acts like a teenager.

I don't really care for sender much.  he should be in tver.  akira is boring as well.  vv needs all new ppl.

im glad im not paying, waste of money

Hey, Nack, how are you today? Black haired girl from last night is friend of Sender, not staying. But there is a new female guest that stayed there last night. Don't know if she is permanent.

Does VV even try anymore? Akira and Sender? And no girls staying there.

I guess this may mean no Christy, unless she wants to sleep with Akira or Sender.

Looks like January 10 turned out to be a flop!

I don't think Akira wants any girl anyway. And Sender//the Hulk drives them away. And Nikky won't do a guy, only herself or Petra. So it looks like VV is now the Ivo/Sonia chaturbate show 24/7! Watching RLC with teases is more exciting than this crap!

Hey, Nack, how are you today? Black haired girl from last night is friend of Sender, not staying. But there is a new female guest that stayed there last night. Don't know if she is permanent.

Does VV even try anymore? Akira and Sender? And no girls staying there.

I guess this may mean no Christy, unless she wants to sleep with Akira or Sender.

Looks like January 10 turned out to be a flop!

I don't think Akira wants any girl anyway. And Sender//the Hulk drives them away. And Nikky won't do a guy, only herself or Petra. So it looks like VV is now the Ivo/Sonia chaturbate show 24/7! Watching RLC with teases is more exciting than this crap!

I am good, mr1010.Hmm..i got my hopes up..she is not there now.RLC is much better nowadays,especially with effim and his gf sex marathons and carla mario are back too.VV is soon going to be dead if not already.